[C9] Notice - General Feedbacks on C9

http://forums.webzen.com/Topic321920.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Infusionaire - 7/5/2012 7:49:45 PM

Awesome Game, Lag needs to be fixed to accomodate all the countries advertised for the game. Don't listen to people who want classes nerfed because they don't know how to beat them please. Hmm, I would love Open World PvP haha. Intrusion needs a little tweaking, my buddy and I 2 man intrude and get put into 4 man group dungeons with people 7-8 levels higher then us. Release the bladedancer *cough* lol.

Open world pvp i would consider could be just a huge dungeon with like hmm 40 people with respawning mobs.Yeah but seriously fix this pvp lag >.>

now my rant... Could those fighters reach reach be any longer!? mofos can hit you on the other side of china *flipstable*

oh can witchblade maybe get some pants and a t-shirt? -_-

By fLyxeee - 7/5/2012 7:53:13 PM
Amazing game. Priority should be to fix the lag, delay, etc.... A change of chat font could also be nice (to a sans-serif font). 
By Genesis - 7/5/2012 7:54:30 PM

Having played through VIP and Beta, overall i'm happy with the game.

A few things though:

*Please get rid of the bots. I have never seen a game fill with gold spamming bots as fast as this game, and the fact nothing is being done when GM's are online is saddening.

*Character Reset Item. The character creation screen really does not reflect very well how your character will look in-game. =(

*Please fix the chatbox. The channels do not work as they say they do, or do not work at all. I would really like to be able to drown out the World Chat spammers and not have to miss general chat as well.

*An ignore or report option would be nice as well..

All I can think of at the moment, but the game is great overall so far!

By blasthelix - 7/5/2012 8:34:14 PM
(GM)Indopa (7/5/2012)

Greetings,

C9 Actionists.

Please give your feedback and suggestions for the future of C9. Contents, services, bugs and etc are welcomed. Our desire is to become #1 Unrivaled Action RPG. Your voices are the future of C9. We will deliver your valuable suggestions directly to the studio.

Thank you,

C9 Support Team.

release berserker class

By Micestorff - 7/5/2012 8:43:42 PM

-Release Berserker ( common guys the OBT was fulled with pictures of ZERK and witchblade, even the server screen use a zerk picture =/)

-PvP channel sparated in countrys (Main fix for the lag problems)

-C9 is fulled with bots right now, even in world they are spamming links to download bots (Keyloggers) without punishment.

By Ximusmus - 7/5/2012 8:46:05 PM

The game is Awesome!!Smile

BUT, Please fix the lag as many players have this problem, Banned hammer the bots/gold spammer, and since I don't PVP that much I'll leave that to prosSealed

Oh one more thing, please please please don't make the cash-shop to be Pay To Win like many other games out there, just sell things for cosmetic purpose is good enough~

By iLov3u - 7/5/2012 9:04:51 PM
Hello, i wish to aplly to be able to ban gold sellers ingame... i've helped [GM]Gabriel to seek the gold sellers when OBT started.... they are realy anoying and are spamming all day long ...
By Josh96 - 7/5/2012 9:08:30 PM

Lag in pvp

Spammers

Berserker!!!!!!!!Yell

By Luciii - 7/5/2012 10:26:45 PM

Hello.

I wish to thank you guys for putting a lot of effort in making this game very enjoyable.

Here's my feedback:

- Change color of chat font:
It is really hard to see the letters and puts a lot of strain to our eyes.

- Better optimization
I heard this game is atleast few years old. My machine isnt the best, but in a large scale fights (like 4v4), when everyone is doing flashy combos, my fps drops literally to 5. I dont know if its possible, but maybe there something you guys could do to make the game run smoother on older machines
(my spec are: amd phenom 2.7ghz / hd 5670 / 2gb ram)

- Strong punishment for the spammers / racists / nationalists
They are taint in our community. Maybe have to have stronger punishments for such attitude within game, so people would think twice before doing something like that. Maybe increase level cap for using world chat? That would certanly delay their flthy actions.

- Bound items
We get a lot of those as we advance through the game. Eventually they add up and our small inventory space gets reduced even more. Most of those cant be placed in warehouse. Maybe its possible to modify game so we would be able to put bound stuff in the warehouse.

Thats about it for now.

By baka - 7/5/2012 10:42:28 PM
Game is duengon based try to add some features similar to open world like mounts or so . Pvp arena should have more terains duengons where you fall from pvp arena and if you get out of there you win something will be awesome . Jumps like in pit of pain will be awesome ,
By Xhominid - 7/5/2012 11:08:34 PM

My Issues are as follows:

1. Do something about the graphics lag.

My comp is around 2-3 years old(at worst), yet on Medium, the game literally lags everywhere despite the fact this games' graphics is not above Vindictus, which I can run it's normal settings with very little problems once I turn the effects and debris down.

2. Release the 4th(3rd in the case of Witchblade) PRONTO!

C9 is a game where you can level really, REALLY fast and it's longevity hugely depends on the amount of class juggling and PvP usage the game offers. Not to mention MANY, MANY people have been clamoring for Blade Dancer and Berserker since before the game came out. You might as well give what the people wants.

3. Get rid of the bots.

Like someone stated earlier, The botters jumped on this game like a bat out of hell, and it's getting real out of hand, especially since the GMs are letting it pass. Do something about the bots.

By speexel - 7/5/2012 11:10:51 PM

Great game :D

Increase dungeon to 6 players maybe? :D

More PvP modes?

Ban those gold spam bots ^^ 

By Siegebreaker - 7/5/2012 11:11:14 PM
1: Fix lag!

Open a few more realms and they should be in different locations in each region.
For Europe something like EU West and EU East If Some one playes League of Legends from a long time they should rememeber the lag issues that that game had with lag after the seperation of the EU regions it was awesome...
Same thing with the US realms

2: Release some classes!

Almost everyone is waiting for some of the other classes that are not realease mainly Hunter and Fighters  players...
Stop asking for patiens from the community they will continue to rage and rage just give them some date or a ETA a week 2 weeks anything so all of this nonsence with stop!
If you are going to tease us with a Berserker on the poster of the OBT this should be backed up..

3: Spammers and glitchers

Alot of spam in this game the global chat is impossible to read!
Try to get rid of the spammers add a report system of some sort, and reward players for that!
This will motivate the community to get rid of those nabs for good.

Other then this the game is fine i really like the playstyle.
They are some video issues with texture poping and stuff but it does not bother me that mutch.
By XxLaVaxX - 7/5/2012 11:32:58 PM

I've enjoyed this game for awhile a few suggestions I have:

1. Extend the Block list.  20 is NOT nearly enough.

2.Make world chat a cash item or costly to use.

3.A Guild Recrutment ad  box seperate window or GUI hotkey at npc.

4.another regions citys ingame to go to

5.Lack of Anti-Aliasing for Radeon cards I've been able to use the SMAA x1 fix (google it) which

works more then wonderful since MLAA doesn't. but cannot use the widget which is ok np.

6. I have bit more though i think these are important atm.

7. Thanks & keep up the Great work & support I enjoy the playstyle.

By AmondZ11 - 7/6/2012 12:11:19 AM
Why i cant play C9 i always click PLAY and its not working... is there a problem in C9????
By AmondZ11 - 7/6/2012 12:14:27 AM
I cant play C9... Is there a problem??? I need reply
By Kanadada - 7/6/2012 1:21:24 AM

Stop working on the cash shop, and instead give us more classes.

We don't need responses like this:

"Thank you for contacting C9 Support Team.

Please be advised that the Berserker class is not available for now. Kindly stay updated through news and announcements regarding this matter.

Feel free to contact us again if you have other concerns."

I am concerned that C9 would tell me to shut up and wait, while at the same time start setting up a cash shop.

By Cenation - 7/6/2012 3:58:02 AM
Give us Bresker
By DarkOmen - 7/6/2012 4:15:00 AM

Please take care of the intrusion system as its terrible as it is now...

Tokens should go to ur inventory and not on the ground!

Killed defenders should have a 5 sec resurection block so we can actually move aside and not get instantly knocked by resurection blow!!

When u take over a dung u should instantly get excellent score NOT BAD cus its useless to take over a dung as u GET NOTHING!!!!!! Before was good as there was always a chest to open so u still got the items and now its crap!!

Beside that my game just keeps crashing, not much but still i loose 2-3 dungs per day cus of crashes.

Screen freezing

make Gm's the command to ban a player from in-game chat ( command like /ban xxxyyyzzz)

Keep up the good work:) I love this game and u keep it that way

By orhun - 7/6/2012 5:11:28 AM
Hybrid taos need nerf. A they use both magic's and str's skills and skills have high base damage they hit too much with so longer combos. You can avoid it by making base damages lower while increasing damage gained per wis/str to make specialized taoists hit more while hybrids combo longer
By videogameotaku - 7/6/2012 5:26:30 AM

- Having a black background for chat.
I find it otherwise hard to read if I can't find a dark area/place to go to if and when I want to read up on chat.

- Resetting chat to the most recent message/chat sent.
I'm, a lot of the times, reading what people are saying and world chat is always going so fast that I can't scroll up and read anything. It keeps sending me back to the bottom each time someone says something new. (bothers me anyways)

- Gold bots
I sometimes find it useless to say this as just logging in the game you can see them and no matter what you do they always can find a way to come back. One suggestion I have for them really is maybe, if possible, block/ban random letters e.g. njeugsk, jkiekjh etc. Most gold botters do that for obvious reasons.

- Make world chat pay to use.
Stops this disgusting community from yelling the constant racists remarks and stops the gold spammers yelling it on world chat. Log in today and all I see constantly going is hate and people attacking each other. So I suggest making a cs item to use world chat.

- Option to turn off world chat in general tab.

Otherwise awesome game and awesome job so far. Laughing

By Aenuvi - 7/6/2012 6:40:52 AM
Genesis (7/5/2012)

*Please get rid of the bots. I have never seen a game fill with gold spamming bots as fast as this game, and the fact nothing is being done when GM's are online is saddening.

It's a matter of popularity; even Blizzard had a number of security issues and gold bots in the first few days of release for Diablo 3. They're like viruses! They're extremely pervasive, so I wouldn't take it too roughly on the developers, nor Webzen. 

Side note: I feel that intrusion, if expanded a certain way, could be very interesting regarding this issue =).

Genesis (7/5/2012)

*Character Reset Item. The character creation screen really does not reflect very well how your character will look in-game. =(

Additionally, I'd like a few interface options regarding the chatbox. It would be nice if we could adjust the UI size, font size, font colors, and maybe transparency of a box behind the chat box ? (Lots of games add something like this in order to make the text more visible.)

By VayneSO - 7/6/2012 7:04:17 AM

-Some of the unreleased sub-classes soon

-Lag fix

-Interface changes:

Every window disappearing when I even stutter-step is annoying. I know where I'm running. Let me look at other things while doing so.

-Quest fixes :

When you abandon a quest, you can't get it back. And nothing says that. So either undo the permanent loss, or make a second prompt saying what happens if you abandon.

Change wording on quests that talk as if they already gave you certain things. Morris' quest about the magic crystals talked as if it already gave you crystals to use.

I also had an instance on my Hunter where, after talking to Alex, I was warped to an area where I could view some moves from Witchblade subclasses. I'm not typoing here. I was watching Slayer moves on my Hunter.

By Exodo - 7/6/2012 7:26:20 AM

Auction system:

I'd really like to see a system similar to Dragon Nest, where you put items, and system indicates the average pricing of that item and see minimal price, and maximum price. This would pontentially mantain the economy for much time, beacuse I've seen many noob overprices on items.

Also the item search interface, its kinda strange, because its made by filters, and its really anoying to search for an artisan item. Even by using search bar below.

For example: a Lv 27 Green Arc swords [Crit][Str] 200/250k gold, where its CHEAPER to craft it or better to grind some more just to get them.

By Slaughterism - 7/6/2012 7:37:43 AM

Lets talk about a hot topic shall we?

Stamina -

The stamina system is something we've seen in multiple instaned based action MMO's before, and most, if not all have removed them.

My reasoning for removing stamina is this:

It favors the casual players that only sink a few hours into the game over the hardorde players (e.g. the most likely to spend money). Just yesterday for example, I pllayed for 16 hours straight burning through all of my stamina, booster stamina, and booster pot stamina, and still wanted to play. I couldn't. Now I don't know about others but I get through my stamina in about 2-3 hours normally. I don't play games for 2-3 hours. I play them for extended periods of time. MMO's are built to played in such a fasion. To only be able to play an MMO for 2-3 hours, then literally have NO way of progressing your character? At all?  It frustrates me. This game is awesome in my opinion and I want to play it.  

It's the same feeling everyone gets when they recieve, let's say, an early christmas present but are told they can't use/play it until christmas. Now for the next 24 hours they can't play annything else because of the anticipation. Same thing here. I don't WANT to play anything else really. I want to advance my character.

Consider, instead of selling stamina pots in cash shop (which Im sure you will), selling EXP boosts. In the end they both would do the same thing, except one wouldn't have the players who need them feel as if they're forced to pay money to continue playing over their daily alloted time. They could even cost the same. I like the game the way it is right now, EXCEPT for the stamina problem. I despise games that have stamina because they put a time limit on playing games that I really enjoy.

PVP -

PvP seperated by continent. /rant

If someone actually takes the time to read this, then thanks.

By videogameotaku - 7/6/2012 9:02:51 AM

VayneSO (7/6/2012)

-Interface changes:

Every window disappearing when I even stutter-step is annoying. I know where I'm running. Let me look at other things while doing so.

You can already lock most the windows so it doesn't disappear while you run.

By GieGreat40 - 7/6/2012 9:07:15 AM

hi sir!

i still cant play C9..can u please help how to fix it ... it say Client Start Available in OBT. How can i play please tell me some fix..

By Ruderalis - 7/6/2012 10:03:22 AM
Everytime I open the launcher and log in it just closes the launcher. any idea what is wrong with it?
By videogameotaku - 7/6/2012 10:43:14 AM
GieGreat40 (7/6/2012)

hi sir!

i still cant play C9..can u please help how to fix it ... it say Client Start Available in OBT. How can i play please tell me some fix..

Ruderalis (7/6/2012)

Everytime I open the launcher and log in it just closes the launcher. any idea what is wrong with it?

This isn't the the bug/problem thread guys. Please report your problems and issues in the bug threads. http://forums.webzen.com/Forum236.aspx

By Exodo - 7/6/2012 12:36:12 PM
Slaughterism (7/6/2012)

Lets talk about a hot topic shall we?

Stamina -

The stamina system is something we've seen in multiple instaned based action MMO's before, and most, if not all have removed them.

My reasoning for removing stamina is this:

It favors the casual players that only sink a few hours into the game over the hardorde players (e.g. the most likely to spend money). Just yesterday for example, I pllayed for 16 hours straight burning through all of my stamina, booster stamina, and booster pot stamina, and still wanted to play. I couldn't. Now I don't know about others but I get through my stamina in about 2-3 hours normally. I don't play games for 2-3 hours. I play them for extended periods of time. MMO's are built to played in such a fasion. To only be able to play an MMO for 2-3 hours, then literally have NO way of progressing your character? At all?  It frustrates me. This game is awesome in my opinion and I want to play it.  

It's the same feeling everyone gets when they recieve, let's say, an early christmas present but are told they can't use/play it until christmas. Now for the next 24 hours they can't play annything else because of the anticipation. Same thing here. I don't WANT to play anything else really. I want to advance my character.

Consider, instead of selling stamina pots in cash shop (which Im sure you will), selling EXP boosts. In the end they both would do the same thing, except one wouldn't have the players who need them feel as if they're forced to pay money to continue playing over their daily alloted time. They could even cost the same. I like the game the way it is right now, EXCEPT for the stamina problem. I despise games that have stamina because they put a time limit on playing games that I really enjoy.

PVP -

PvP seperated by continent. /rant

If someone actually takes the time to read this, then thanks.

I got your point on stamina, and I'm one of those players that play a lot (when in vacations or holiday), and I respect totally your point of view. But if you want to spend money in CS, then Webzen must have in mind an Stamina recharger item, so its predictable an item like this coming soon.

I think this system is good, because this won't allow bots to farm money, and unbalance economy.

A suggestion for CS items, is that you have not to make them work for weeks (Experience directly) you have to keep like you do with exp boosters, 2 hours or in a case 5 hours. Should fit perfectly on the system, also players would want to buy them if really want to spend their day playing this.

Also there are players (work/study or both) that want to play, but have few time, and this system really helps a lot to make them log in everyday!! (I'm one of those)

By PoorLord - 7/6/2012 4:55:10 PM

That's a nice and innovative game.

Some suggestions:

Trading Office

- case-insensitive item search

- sorting items by level, price and name

Chat window

- add a "Block User" popup menu when the player right clicks a nickname (better than pressing O, typying the nickname and press block)

- font size/color setup window

By Edge - 7/6/2012 5:27:11 PM

Make the game gamepad user friendly because the right stick won't work as a camera movementunless you use some third party program. And when you configure the chat window and remove chat 4 and put the system on it when you relog the system chat appear on the right side of your screen even though there is already a system chat on the general chat that you put in.

By Nothing - 7/6/2012 5:27:16 PM

PVP lag should be fix!!!

By Vist - 7/6/2012 6:18:05 PM

Great job so far webzen, Im impressed with the expediency of resolving issues and frequent maintenances. 

Suggestions:

Hoping for more costumes when the cash shop comes back up

In terms of stamina it benefits a wider costumer base if its gone as people can play casually, a lot, or burst gameplay (example: playing 2-3 hours during the week, while playing 10+ hours during the weekend). I've noticed that people keep arguing that there's so much stamina that anyone type of player should be satisfied, if that is the case then indeed the stamina system serves no purpose other then an attempt to slow botters and gold farmers down, which to be honest isn't very effective in the first place because every game I've played that had a stamina system got rid of it or changed it so that players can play as much as they want. The best way to stop botter and gold farmers right now is to simply have GMs on the alert or simply look at the world chat... On a technicallity, the stamina system could also be argued (from a person who pve's mostly or entirely) to be unfair for those who purchase limited time cash shop items, namely costumes, as they don't really get the full value of their purchase since they wont be able to pve once the stamina is gone. A less specific issue, is that some people may want to play with their friends who are different types of players, but can't/don't want to due to stamina. Example? Right now, as I'm typing, I'm waiting for my friends to catch up to me in-game so I don't waste stamina haha.

tl;dr

Overall I believe that the stamina system makes something that should be fun like this game, more like homework in school, something you have to do everyday, with or without friends. No one plays MMOs to solo...not in this game anyway...

SideNote:

I actually approve of the stamina system for games that recently just open as it helps establish the economy to a reasonable level, but I strongly believe it should not be a permanent feature.

By Jung - 7/6/2012 10:28:17 PM

A note on PvP.

Grabbing often has laggy issues - for instance, guardian's grab spike lags, causing the third grab to actually waste grab strike.

A small latency issue causes many weird issues that allow for disadvantages to certain skills.

By demonldante - 7/6/2012 11:17:59 PM

Regarding the stamina system I have to disagree with removing it as the botters will ruin the economy. Instead adjust the bonuses from things like Survival Mode instance and create other ways to obtain stamina so you have to do work. Creating a method where the stamina is capped but ways to regain it makes things more difficult for botters. However, It allows players to play the game easier. Maybe do something as follows:

Survival Mode (repeatable 4x a day):

• Complete wave 5 = 10 stamina pot x 2 (20 minutes stamina)

• Complete wave 10 = 10 stamina pot x 3 (30 minutes stamina)

• Complete wave 15 = 10 stamina pot x 4 (40 minutes stamina)

• Complete wave 20 = 10 stamina pot x 5 (50 minutes stamina)

• Complete wave 20 (Excellent or Perfect) = 10 stamina pot x 6 (60 minutes stamina)

This gives players a chance to refill stamina as they run out. A fair method for a dungeon you spend up to an hour in.

Random Intrusion:

• Intruders invade someone's instance and each kill grants +1 stamina (+2 for claiming the instance)

• Defenders kill intruder then defenders get +1 stamina (+2 per member for keeping the instance)

This method will work if you adjust the Intrusion system to only enter as follows:

• 1 Intruder can only enter 1 person instances

• 2 Intruders can only enter 2 person instances

• 3 Intruders can only enter 3 person instances

• 4 Intruder can only enter 4 person instances

Both these options require teamwork so a bot won't be able to do a work around for this without extensive computer knowledge. The people who complain about the stamina issue will still be free to play for hours through this method.

Another way is allow for Arena Tokens to be traded in for Stamina potions.

By Collaps - 7/7/2012 3:19:36 AM

• Increase Stamina

• Increase Maximal Level

• Add some end game contest....nothing to do on lvl 50

By Skoo - 7/7/2012 4:48:11 AM

I love the game, it's a shame more people don't know about it because it's hands down the best of this action based mmo genre (destroys Dragon Nest, Vindictus, etc etc).

Stuff that I think could help make the game better.

Fix lag problems, no one likes losing in pvp because people are warping all over the place.

Add the rest of the classes xD

The UI could do with better customization.  In particular, the chat box is, to put it bluntly, quite bad.

ADVERTISE YOUR GAME.  It's reaaaaally good and people are really looking for a pvp focused game that favors skill.  Also the intrusion system should be a big selling point considering how popular Demon's Souls and Dark souls are.

I'm not max level so I don't know what the end game looks like, but it would be nice if you have lots of group content.

By berseker - 7/7/2012 4:56:54 AM
Did you say you are very close to Publish Berserker everyone is waiting for you first.
By kevy21 - 7/7/2012 5:36:50 AM

Hi there,

Ok, You have asked for feedback and i see many very well posted idea's/request yet you have left this post to die with NO action....

First of let me explain 'our' situation, 'our' being the group of 6 i play in from game to game, Currently we cannot continue to play due to 2 players both sat at level 21 waiting for the class's to be released AS EVERYONE thought they would have been...

Players are WAITING for news on class's so give them a date or time frame to which we can work with! Untill then your gonna have allot of your player base get board and find game elsewhere to play.

Good Luck when WoW updates or GW2 release's if you dont get moving :)

By RodrigoSA - 7/8/2012 4:33:33 PM

Hi everyone, just to say the game is really awesome for eveything I played so far.

For now I have just one suggestion.

Here it goes:

My girlfriend like to play games,  and if the game has cutter things, its way more easier to atract girls,

something that I noticed in the latest MMOG's are the boyfriend/girlfriend actions, like kisses, marrying and even holding your girlfriend in it arms.

Well that's all, hope you guys keep doing the good job, cya.

RodrigoSA

By JenChan - 7/8/2012 6:52:35 PM

These are suggestions, I am not throwing a tantrum or anything such thing over these. lol. But hopefully you all will take a look at the suggestions here and take some..

For one, I agree with Rodrigo. The abillity to get married and have emotes for it would be awesome. Perhaps even buy a little cottage for those who are married, like you can a guild house =D

2) Guild masters should be able to kick officers and such, it's highly unlikely but if there is ever a problem in guild the inability to kick anything higher than "Faithful" will make it difficult.

3) The ability to edit the guildhouse while standing in the guildhouse. It just doesn't make sense to have to leave the GH in order to edit the GH XD

4) The warehouse that is linked with all your characters is a very awesome idea, however, might I suggest a mat storage as well? There is a lot of stuff that could or should be stored but not enough room with all those mats on top of it...

5) The item in cash shop that is/was purchasable for 900 Wcoins to get 6 bag slots and 100 rez scrolls.. I don't know if I would want to pay that for only 6 slots, we need more bag space.. 12 slots would be awesome.. I mean you are looking at about 9/10 bucks there. More worth it in my opinion... Nevermind on this, either they changed it or I just misread when I first started playing. It is 6x6, so 36 bag slots. Definitely worth the money!!!!!!

6) Less bound stuff, or if binding is necessary ( I can understand why binding items to a character) then perhaps being allowed to at least store those items to get them out of a limited inventory would be nice...

7) the option to have bigger chat text XD my eyes hurt so bad...

By Nephi - 7/8/2012 7:24:13 PM

First off, Great Game and Great Job. Cool

- LAG -

As mentioned in previous post, this games PvP would be perfect without it. I agree with separating the channels into areas.

• EU-west,  EU-east

• US-west,  US-east

•  This has been an effective method in other games. As it better localizes Pings and keeps a better average between players. Something worth looking into.

• This would be most beneficial for PvP.

- Intrusion System -

Great system. Lot's of potential and one of my favorite aspects to the game. It does, to agree with previous post, need to be re-vamped. Possbile suggestions to consider or start the idea ball rolling. To support along side with some of what DarkOmen has mentioned.

•  Resurrection - As previously mentioned, adding a delay to this would be great, 5 seconds should do it. Having an Insta rez upon death causing immediate knock down can make it difficult and a wasted run/Kill when the token is left behind from the insta rez knock. Often times it plays out as such. 

• Intrude--> find/kill----> Insta Rez-Knock down---> they Fury ----> you die, token left behind.

- Better would be

• Intrude-->find/kill----> 5 sec rez delay--->Token picked up---->they rez--->fight continues

-OR-

• Auto-Add Token to Inventory - Self explanatory really. Upon kill, add the token directly to inventory.  Personally i would enjoy the Resurrection system more then having Auto anything. 

• ScoreWhen having taken over a dungeon the score is left on bad, with no to little mobs to kill. It demotivates to complete a taken over dungeon. Which leads to the next . . .

• Dungeon Take over - Better Reward System - For those who've done it, it's not very rewarding taking over a dungeon. The system allows for a dungeon to be taken over, however your left with a crap score, little to no mobs and most the treasure chest gone. Your really just left with a token((Aside from the personal satisfaction of winning the match((that you need 40 of, to get anything half decent from those chest)) Not very rewarding. So whats the point of taking over when there's nothing worth it, to do so? In fact, the only thing that really drives me in intrusion, is the PvP system. Which i'm sure is the case for most others as well. So, it would be great if there was a better reward system for taking over a dungeon. That I leave to your imagination, as i like to be suprised lol :) demonldante  was on a good track for a reward system.

• Fix Random placing algorithm - I know i'm not the only one who has ended up in a 3 vs me or 4 vs me situation. Which is un-realistic. I don't care who you are, the way the PvP system is set up, you are a dead man. So, this needs to be adjusted to take into consideration. One man run, means not intruding on a 3-4 man party. 2 vs me is realistic, any higher is not.

• Just a thought, maybe have a selection window similar to the Party Builder window, when your looking for a party to jump into. Maybe have similar for intrusion. A window that shows what runs are going on, Just without the players names. Select and intrude.

- Trading office -

• Case "in"sensitive search Self explanatory really. I know its been mentioned, just reiterating it's importance.:)

• What others have said concerning said topic, (VL)Exodo for example.

- Chat System -

- Cash Shop (CS) -

• MAKE CS ITEMS TRADABLE!   I really do not know how to stress this enough. This is a real big one for me. The math is very simple. If the items are not tradable. Both parties hurt. One has money, one does not. The one who does buy (example) storage space for himself, enjoys the game, continues playing. Webzen makes $$ on One Purchase. The one who doesn't have money to spend, gets frustrated with the game in time, and falls out. Webzen looses a player and ultimately looses money.

• Now if the items are tradable. The one who has money buys, say 10 storages. One for himself and 9 for others. He sells for in-game money. The one's who do not have Real Life money Plays the game to make in-game money to buy said storage from the one who is selling. Money circulates in game. Granted those with RL money can make in-game money faster with this method. However, for the most part it is a Win-Win situation. As, Webzen makes their $$ from 2,3,5,10 times more CS purchases. An, those without RL money can enjoy CS items. Those who are making in-game money for this method, as far as I can see, is a fare trade off. As RL money is being spent to progress others enjoyment of the game, they should get something for that :)

- Misc. -

• Some end game group content - mentioned by Collaps along with others

• Guild wars anyone? - Great PvP content there.

• +1 to what JenChan has mentioned.

This is a great game. Tons of potentional and loads of fun. I really do hope for it's success and look forward to what and where you guys take it. Good Luck and Cheers! Cool

~EASmartIII

By endD3ad - 7/8/2012 7:50:18 PM
THE GAME IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOWEVER..... IF YOU ARE GOING TO RELEASE BERSERKER CLASS, PLEASE RELEASE ALL THE CLASSES TOO......... JUST TO BE FAIR ^^

MUCH LOVE! 
By Grombrindal - 7/8/2012 7:53:32 PM

Please the only thing that you can improve right now is Please ban and continue banning gold spammers.Please!!!

By Reica - 7/8/2012 9:25:15 PM
need more women classes that wear nothing for armor. its always nice to have something to look at while playing other than that nice game so far. oh ya and in character creation can you put a tab to change the size of just the ***** lol
By Zehel - 7/8/2012 10:16:18 PM

C9 is fun but it could be better. 

When you finish a dungeon, appears a dungeon list that only shows exp your party members get. 

I think It should be changed. All party member's damages should be shown there IMO. 

By Archon - 7/8/2012 10:31:46 PM

I think an improvement for C9 would be

1. Fixing pvp lag, the lag is not that much anymore, but atm it's still enough to make a difference in pvp :/

2. remove stamina system!, still think it's completely pointless...

By Fosio - 7/8/2012 10:44:16 PM
videogameotaku (7/6/2012)

- Having a black background for chat.
I find it otherwise hard to read if I can't find a dark area/place to go to if and when I want to read up on chat.

- Resetting chat to the most recent message/chat sent.
I'm, a lot of the times, reading what people are saying and world chat is always going so fast that I can't scroll up and read anything. It keeps sending me back to the bottom each time someone says something new. (bothers me anyways)

- Gold bots
I sometimes find it useless to say this as just logging in the game you can see them and no matter what you do they always can find a way to come back. One suggestion I have for them really is maybe, if possible, block/ban random letters e.g. njeugsk, jkiekjh etc. Most gold botters do that for obvious reasons.

- Make world chat pay to use.
Stops this disgusting community from yelling the constant racists remarks and stops the gold spammers yelling it on world chat. Log in today and all I see constantly going is hate and people attacking each other. So I suggest making a cs item to use world chat.

- Option to turn off world chat in general tab.

Otherwise awesome game and awesome job so far. Laughing

+1 to this guy above, i totally agree with all his suggestions, he knows what he's talking about.

For a PvP centric game, C9 needs to focus on balance. I mean class balance and mostly PvP balance.

Also, pay to win would cause a severe balance issue in PvP, so i'm hoping you'll consider not having any stat modifiers on the cash shop, even if most of the items on the cash shop would be tradable,  simply restrict them from PvP.

The stamina system is a headache for many of us, i already see there are stamina potions and i'm sure they'll end on the cash shop, but are you really going to sell game time? Wasn't this a Free to Play game? I rather have you considering a monthly subscription and removing this ridiculous stamina system that will never stop bots (gold -sellers are already present and spamming us).

For now there is little customization in the UI and some are even buggy, am hoping for more options  present so each of us can tune in the game according to our needs or preference.

I appreciate the numerous maintenances and the valid work done so far.

A job well done!

By Anubisis - 7/8/2012 11:02:01 PM

The game is by my standard pretty good but i have a few issues.

1. light background on the chat window makes it hard to read certain chats in certain areas I.E. general chat in snowy dungeons or towns. my suggestion a slide bard to adjust the darkness of the chat window.

2. everyone  complains about the lag in pvp. my suggestion to fix this is to add a ping limit option to the room creation to eliminate people that would otherwise just lag their way to victory.

3.This is not really a problem or complain but more a kudos from a VIP tester to the webzen team. THANKYOU FOR THE WORKSHOP PORTALS!. i remember crafting in  VIP  having to run from the top of Runnersville to the bottom to grab materials  from the aution house, the addition of these portal helps out immensely. so kudos on the innovation :)

By berseker - 7/8/2012 11:58:39 PM
Include a moment ago you said very close to GM Berserker.YellYell
By Urkon - 7/9/2012 12:25:28 AM

Hello.

Webzen really hit the jackpot with this game. If they don't turn this game in a Item Mall pay to win game, this is and will be the best game in the market at this moment. I've played most of the games, with subscription, with item mall, and beside atlantica online and world of warcraft, witch i played for a long period, no game managed to make me enjoy it more then a few weeks. I like everyting , i have nothing to complain about game sistem Yes, some minor tweaks can be made, and the missing classes must be releases, but the game as it is in this moment is great.

I like the graphics, classes, skill sistem, the challenge (the difficulty of controling chars, using combos), dungeon sistem. A game with this mechanics with open world, will become spot-killing game and a booting game, so this is trully a great system.

A few things must be changed : when clicking a name in chat, sould bring the option of block along with availble options atm. Block list sould be atleas 100. A guild recruiting chat sould be availble with the option of disabling it after joining a guild. Some items must be made tradable, or atleast to be able to put them in warehouse. The option of buying a item to unbound equipment from IM or shop, and if will be availble from IM, to have the option to be able to sell the IM item on Auctioner or by trade. But in my opinion, green/blue items sould be free to wear and sell., and only unique, perfect items bound and with the option to unbound them. Upgrade the servers, because soon this game will be flooded with players. Automaching for arenas, dungeons would be great.

By Underdog - 7/9/2012 12:26:26 AM

The game is pretty good so far, but there are a few things I would like to see.

1. The rate of success of combing a weapon/armor ore with a silver chunk to get to the next level. Right now, I feel the rate of success way to small. Its costs a lot to combine and if you fail it gives you some dust that is worthless and vendors for nothing.

2. Costumes, costumes, costumes - Customization is something that everyone loves. Personally, I love looking unique and creating and customizing my own look, and there is no better way to do this than with a huge selection of costumes.

3. Arena maps - More maps for arena. Relay currently only has one map. I would like to see a few more maps to get a good variety.

By Tuhiti - 7/9/2012 12:38:44 AM
Oh sry for the " quote " wrong think :/ someone knows when the classes : berserk , bladedancer & shadow will be release exactly ? plz GM ty :) ^^
By Skoo - 7/9/2012 3:54:36 AM

More suggestions.

Dungeons in general feel a little bit too easy.

Bosses across the board, no matter the difficulty, have WAY too low of hp.  They die incredibly fast solo and in groups you can barely even get off a full combo.

Unlink the warehouse from your account and make it character specific.  All this does is encourage players to make a separate account for each character (considering the game is free) and at the same time it just makes managing items beyond annoying.

Please fix the lag.  I'm sure everyone wants this except for those warping blademasters that take chunks of your health from across the screen.

Again, ADVERTISE the game.  This is easily the best action rpg/mmo I've ever played of this style.  It will bring in tons of players despite the seriously stupid name (sorry but it's true).

By Siegebreaker - 7/9/2012 4:12:37 AM
New patch today but nothing new in it... only cash shop!
wtb classes ffs
By JenChan - 7/9/2012 6:21:12 AM

1. The rate of success of combing a weapon/armor ore with a silver chunk to get to the next level. Right now, I feel the rate of success way to small. Its costs a lot to combine and if you fail it gives you some dust that is worthless and vendors for nothing.

2. Costumes, costumes, costumes - Customization is something that everyone loves. Personally, I love looking unique and creating and customizing my own look, and there is no better way to do this than with a huge selection of costumes.

Definitely the costumes idea especially, I do love further character customization. You guys already did an AWESOME job on the character features (i.e.hair, body shape, etc).

Bosses across the board, no matter the difficulty, have WAY too low of hp.  They die incredibly fast solo and in groups you can barely even get off a full combo.

Dungeons in general feel a little bit too easy.

There are some dungeons, I agree, are just too easy ><

A few things must be changed : when clicking a name in chat, sould bring the option of block along with availble options atm. Block list sould be atleas 100. A guild recruiting chat sould be availble with the option of disabling it after joining a guild. Some items must be made tradable, or atleast to be able to put them in warehouse. The option of buying a item to unbound equipment from IM or shop, and if will be availble from IM, to have the option to be able to sell the IM item on Auctioner or by trade. But in my opinion, green/blue items sould be free to wear and sell., and only unique, perfect items bound and with the option to unbound them. Upgrade the servers, because soon this game will be flooded with players. Automaching for arenas, dungeons would be great.

I agree with all of this, but most especially the recruiting chat bit. I HATE posting my recruiting ads in WC but it's the only place I can do it that people will all see and pay attention to, usually. A recruiting chat would be wonderful to be able to post in.

Also, pay to win would cause a severe balance issue in PvP, so i'm hoping you'll consider not having any stat modifiers on the cash shop, even if most of the items on the cash shop would be tradable,  simply restrict them from PvP

I will have to agree there. I am not much of a PvPer but I've played a lot of games and seen some that allow stat boosters in PvP and some that don't. It is not a fair element with playing PvP.

I like these ideas, there were others on previous pages I saw as well, but am unable to quote them.

As for some of the other suggestions... paying in game to use World Chat will not stop discrimination and people being outright ridiculous, they will still do it no matter what. Currently I play another game that has that pay to use option and people are still being immature and stupid over WC. =/ It'll happen no matter what.

As for pay to play the game, please, please, please do not do that ><! There are many of us who do not have the means or extra cash to pay for a game subscription. I for one am in love with C9 but unfortunately it would lose a person, or quite a few that I  know of, because I do not have the extra cash to play, kids and all, yanno? I am sure there are many in those situations. Besides, staying free to play expands their horizons and offers other chances to make plenty of cash via their Cash Shop, XD hopefully they don't go crazy and make a lot of things dependent on CS, but it's a good idea to have one.

By MrEvilMix - 7/9/2012 10:25:13 AM
Great game, needs some work (as does any game) - Please check out my post about C9 found here, how to make this game perfect!  http://forums.webzen.com/Topic326965.aspx
By Ristavani - 7/9/2012 10:34:27 AM
Please please please acknowledge the controller issue it is an issue. Game pads cannot move camera with the right analog stick or map the right analog stick at all it says my triggers are my right analog stick. also for some reason i cant do certain skills with controller like jump shift left click skills, even tho i have shift button maped to my controller. lastly the whole left click right click thing dont work for controlleer aka gamepad. i can left click SOMETIME but not all the time and the right click works for me atking but not for me operating menu's. please fix these issues i have postiong every where for the past week and after 2-4 maintaince updates it has still not been fixed none the less acknowledged.
By zerik88 - 7/9/2012 11:23:54 AM

the controls are great i like the button combination and the ability to customize the controls

you just need to add joystick camera control and customizing senstivity.

i hope to see this in the next update if possible

By Infusionaire - 7/9/2012 11:54:54 AM
How about a flashy armor and weapon skin rewards for pvping in arena? Give us more then just a rank increase.
By Bettarun3 - 7/9/2012 2:56:18 PM

Enji (7/6/2012)
Hey,

I'm a former veteran from the korean C9 and I have some suggestions which would make the game even better in my opinion.

First of all:

Class balance (only pvp):

-BM's are too overpowered at lower levels, they are too strong and too fast, though this will changeat  higher lvls.

- Melee Taoists are way too overpowered, their dmg is too high and armor + block capabilities are way too strong.

- Warriors are too strong either, dmg is too high in PVP.

-> Some classes can basically block nearly 24/7, you should either nerf block or give more invincible/block possibilities to all remaining classes.

- Ranger should get buffed for pvp, he needs more skills that go through superarmor or block (shield). Also the dmg is a bit too low compared to fighter classes.

Graphic/Visual improvement:

The game has a physics engine, why not properly use it ? There lays great potential ;)

Crafting System:

Back in the days, really good equipment could only drop from boss monsters (best could drop in hell dungeon I think). That was the time when C9 felt a lot like Diablo 2 itemsystem-wise and I freaking loved it. In my opinion you should either remove or damp the crafting system and get back to the old fashioned dungeon drops (I know, good equipment CAN still drop in instances, but back in the days the droprate was much better). As of right now, the crafting system reminds me too much of vindictus.

Guild Wars:

You should include guild wars like Dragon Nest recently did.

Better Tutorial:

The biggest problem c9 has is the lack of skills at lower levels, so it would be a good idea to give the newbies a lot of skills in the tutorial, so they can see how good c9 can be later on. Otherwise people may think that the game is boring and slow-paced, since you don't have much skills at the beginning.

Greetings

I Agree with the class balancing for PvP

By JenChan - 7/9/2012 2:59:05 PM
Another suggestion, I am sure this has been made but.. some sort of notification for when you receive mail.. Maybe an icon that blinks over around the map would be nice..  had another suggestions but it totally slipped my mind.....
By Pawpad1982booyah - 7/9/2012 5:41:48 PM
This game is going to go to absolute ***** if they remove the stamina.
By darkclive - 7/9/2012 6:46:58 PM
GM i found a bug on jans will if you failed to fish it using all the 5 elixir and repeat the quest again the elixir will not be back again.. i abandon my quest and get it again its not help then i quit the game and play  again then get the quest again ther no elixir appear on my inventory... is that quest is really important coz if will not affect  my other quest for lvl 50 i will not get that quest again replay asap coz i want to finish all my quest ty hope you will reponse this message ^_^
By Grombrindal - 7/9/2012 10:02:09 PM

PLEASE PLEASE either add more space to add spammers to ban list OR start with the ban hammer!!!

I do not enjoy seeing their text on world chat or trade channel or realm channel!!!Level 10 for world chat is to low in my opnion.Raise it to lvl 25 or something like that.You can still get info from realm chat .Or work around tab options to elminate this problem.

I hate the spam and while I enjoy the game immensly, this particular problem will drive be to quit (which I don't want to do).

Please do something. And yes I know it may take some time but let us know .Thank you for your time and great job so far.

Signed Gromrindal

By Tuhiti - 7/10/2012 2:58:39 AM

_ First :

Yeah GM like all the others guys said ! plz do something about spam gold :/

_ Second :

We need to know when u will release the classes berserker,shadow & others

_ Third :

Why dont put a system for a big delay for " world " chat for no spaming!!!

ty for answer :/

By Azyze - 7/10/2012 3:01:25 AM

First off great job I haven't gotten into an MMORPG as much as I have C9!

Heres a few things I think need tweaking some have already been mentioned previously.

- Auction house needs to be more user friendly (search box doesn't seem to work half the time)

- There are a lot of bound items that chew up inventory space that shouldn't such as PVP tokens, intruding tokens..ECT... They should be able to be stored in warehouse (also gold shop items)

- I like how there is multiple chat tabs its a nice feature as well as how they can be filtered but it would be nice to be able to edit the "chat 1","chat 2" ... to what we please

- PvP lag as mentioned being Australian I've found it frustrating in arena to land combos effectively

- Not sure if it's because I bought it from auction house but the cash shop items (gear) go into normal bag space, I would of thought they would go to the cash shop section of bag. Once again chews up bag space as cannot be placed in warehouse

- NPC chat words being split up on different lines, not a major issue just looks kinda messy

- Spell stones in bag when equipted swap around with ones already on instead of stacking, must unequipt first which can cause 

Thanks and keep up the great work :)

By Dcomp - 7/10/2012 3:36:52 AM

Any chance for players have onboard VGA card ?

GM.... help people plz!

C9 system specification requirement is not too high, but... it requires computer must have plugged VGA card exactly, not matter that's ATi or nVidia card.

So, the big question is: Any chance for players have onboard VGA card ?

Many people have computer with no plugged VGA card - like me, the system runs with onboard Intel GMA, and even the performent of onboard Intel GMA is good enough for playing many other 3D games.

Now I still play Dragon Nest and ACE online, but i can'tplay C9. This game asked me for a VGA card!

so sad......

By JenChan - 7/10/2012 9:34:31 AM
I finally remembered the other thing! ROFL! Our own chat filter control. Instead of just filtering every single thing in game that closely resembles a bad word.. because frankly it's annoying trying to type and two different words get bleeped that aren't even cursing...
By MISTICAT - 7/10/2012 10:06:15 AM

WOW! Indopa, you're still around!  I miss seeing you available and actually talking to players in game.  If you aren't doing that as much anymore, I would suggest it.  It was one of the things that really stood out to me. 

As for the whole 'stamina' thing, is that required in some countries to regulate game play?  If not, why is it even there?  Vindictus used to have a similar system, but they used tokens to regulate game play.  When they got rid of the token system the game really exploded with gamers.

I noticed the cash shop only has a few things in it.  At the moment I am only interested in the inventory expansion.  However, it is grouped with the resurrection scrolls, this is not a good idea.  If I want just the inventory expansion, then I am stuck with a ton of resurrection scrolls, if I need resurrection scrolls, I can only use a certain amount of expansions before I can't use them anymore and then I am paying extra for something I can't use.

I miss the Wandering Merchant being right next to the Warehouse.  It was nice selling him all my stuff and not having to run around looking for a shop.

By MISTICAT - 7/10/2012 10:12:51 AM
Luciii (7/5/2012)

Hello.

I wish to thank you guys for putting a lot of effort in making this game very enjoyable.

Here's my feedback:

- Change color of chat font:
It is really hard to see the letters and puts a lot of strain to our eyes.

YES!!!!!  I agree the color is awful!  It would be nice if we could change the font color to our liking.  I miss so much of my guild chat because i can't see the lettering.

MC

By Exalinor - 7/10/2012 10:19:28 AM
Upgrade your god awful servers. This lag compensation to host Globaly is extruciating to try and combo with........
By MISTICAT - 7/10/2012 10:28:37 AM

darkclive (7/9/2012)
GM i found a bug on jans will if you failed to fish it using all the 5 elixir and repeat the quest again the elixir will not be back again.. i abandon my quest and get it again its not help then i quit the game and play  again then get the quest again ther no elixir appear on my inventory... is that quest is really important coz if will not affect  my other quest for lvl 50 i will not get that quest again replay asap coz i want to finish all my quest ty hope you will reponse this message ^_^

Darkclive, you may want to re-type this.  It does not make sense.   

By hazza - 7/10/2012 10:46:10 AM

Awesome game!

Suggestions:

- New Classes 

- Expand Inventory / Warehouse

- Fix the lag/delay

:D

By Darkshyguy - 7/10/2012 5:48:52 PM
Ya. Fairly new to the game but something i know alot of us want. Please take the gender restrictions off the classes. I myself really wanted to see a male mage and how cool his armor would be but i was disapointed as soon as i reached the character creation page. It may take some new skins and Armor but i believe removing the gender lock will bring more people in. Please take this into consideration, I'd be very very grateful. Ty for taking the time to read this post.
By Furholden - 7/10/2012 5:53:59 PM
The chat box should remain there with a black background
By Stonedpimp - 7/10/2012 6:20:32 PM

ok just hit lvl 10, 2 days into the game. so far i love it the tutorials are great and the game plays smoothe as can be so far.

2 things so far i would like to se adressed some day.

Chat Font size- can't read the chat at highest resolution unless im sitting right in front of my tv.

Key binds for alt+any button-  would like to see this so i can use my razor naga as my spamer and use a controller to move my char.

By Stonedpimp - 7/10/2012 6:25:56 PM

Ximusmus (7/5/2012)
 Oh one more thing, please please please don't make the cash-shop to be Pay To Win like many other games out there, just sell things for cosmetic purpose is good enough~

please listen to this man.

the bots don't bother me because i can't read the chat anyhow, but they need to go also lol

By Konoko - 7/11/2012 12:18:50 AM

TwilightSprkle here. Was doing Intrusion when ive met GM yesterday that was trying to collect feedback from players. Due to intrusion mechanic it turned into a raping of low lvls but well its another story.

And before i start, i want to add that ive 18 total years of gaming expirience 

12 of them are online gaming. I didnt played C9 on Korea or CN, 

1st time i played C9 was april of this year. 

Ive already 2 well geared lvl50 characters 

And iam in top guild that soon will hit 11 Glvl

1.Tutorial:

There isnt much information about game in internet. There is some sites + guild forums that provide some basic infobut its not enogh, and usualy its outdated. Honestly, i didnt cheked in-game Help, but iam sure it dont have answears on such question like:

-How much Stamina is consumed by that or this action.

-Does elemetal enchantment work in PvP (well it doesnt but som official thing would be nice)

-Some kind of in-game intruduction for NPC finder system, to stop world chat spaming with WHERE IS BAU, etc.

Solution:

There is game about Tanks (iam intentionaly not naming it), and it has very cheap solution = GameWiki

I dont think its a much problem to make one for C9, it would be a good source for information, because ,ill say it again, theres litteraly no info about game atm or its outdated. 

*just checked Guides section on site. while it cover some parts, its still lack some advanced info about game mechanics. New players should also be redirected to Guide page after they create an account*

2.PvE:

We already have Survival mode which is very challenging. And from guildys ive heard there is also a Hell mode that we all wait for.

So what i want to say is that PvE for dungeon based game is at good standing. 

-Bigger raids/groups, more big ***** monsters nothing new for pve.

Solution:

Hurry up with adding hell mode and fixing Dimesional bosses, because atm theres no end game. As i said ive 2 characters of max lvl and only thing i can do is solo farm stuff for sale or do PvP...

3.PvP:

I consider myself a PvP oriented player so this part is very crucial for me and it has Flaws.

I understand that you are not developers, which is always sad, and i think its a reason why most korean games are not enough popular in global, thus you cant add or fix thing fast enough.

-More PvP modes - some kind of objective based. Like holding a checkpoints/Flags or my favourite one Assault type where one team Defend while other is trying to Attack. And i think its not hard to implement such things.

-Ranked Teams - this one i was talking about with GM[Uriel] on our meeting in intrusion mode. Because 1vs1 can never be balanced and not fun enough also. 

-GvG i heard there is some new guild vs guild system in korean C9 so iam very excited about it.

-Intrusion - God, I love intrusion, this what i love in this game. What i would like to see is a CD(cooldown) for defenders to Ressurect so i can pick up my bags.  OR! even implement Assault system(that i mentioned above) into Intrusion so attackers have some objective.

For example, just come to my head, My PvPvE Dungeon Assault mode:

Fix Ressurection spots at the start of the dungeon and make 2 of them for Intruders and Defenders (Thus Allowing Intruders to ressurect by using scroll also). 

Intruders have debuff atm that is dispelled after they kill some1. Make this debuff(lets say they have 75% of normal stats) last for whole intrusion time,While intrusion timer should be different for different difficulties like 5 mins for normal - Hard, 10mins Expert - Master.

And main Objective for both sides IS simple Get a Boss kill. If Defenders Success in defending (not rushing and killing boss thus ending the dungeon) by killing all intruders so they no longer respawn, Their dungeon should Be locked for other intruders for 5 mins so they can clear the dungeon. 

If such system will ever come to live you can play around with scrolls to make ppl buy more of them, Like Intruders can ressurect only by Cash scrolls.

-PvP tokens i rly want to buy some better stuff for them not useless crap. ( As i said i didnt played C9 before so i dont have how it goes in CN or Korean)

4.CashShop:

People are willing to pay to look distinctive (some moba genre game come to mind with huge success no naming again).

And WE, in Global, Can have awesome traditional cloth (no asian stuff plz to many of it lately and everywhere, we even gonna have a World of White-black bears for 3years+ kids later this year)

Some cloth from 1812 when Russia and France were in war with each other.

Musketeur cloth for hunter as an example (not 18xx but still good clothing idea)

Poland can have Winged hussar for a fighter.

Some kind of african Vodoo or maybe Eskimos cloth for my curret main shaman.

Turks should also have something i remind something with red hat and black costume.

Sexy cloth is good ofc but i would like to see Knghts and other military gear instead of summer bikins (they ruin the atmosphere of the game. I lived in Shanghai, China for a few month and its obviously that we in europe have different taste in clothing)

Dont know what else to add here. I usualy buy only Premium and Skins/cloth in cash shops

Oh and no to p2w ofc.

5.Other stuff:

Stamina: NO CHANGE NEEDED 150 is fine it usualy take 4 hours to run out and I have already 2 lvl 50 characters in s-gear.

But weekly stamina could have some improvements to some degree. I would like to see permament CAP increasing scrolls in cash shop. I like items that last forever rather than timed versions. It would be good to have 2 types: Lifetime for a bigger price and 1 time use for a smaller one.

Classes: Release classes when u fully fix them no need to hurry. We dont need more fighters that just spam unstopable autoattack, run faster than anyone, or spam counter attack.(Not Q_Q here just saying that fighters are always pain in the ***** and if its even a good one that go beyond spaming and do combos its a gg)

Sub-class changing scroll already were suggested ill jsut remind about them. Add them to cashshop.

PS:

Might lost some info, because my post didnt submitted 1st time and i had to rebuild it from scratch.

I wouldnt wright all of this if i didnt like the game, I like it, but its need some improvements.

inb4 tl:dr this is feedback not yours daily mature-video description.

Warm Russian hug { }

By speexel - 7/11/2012 12:54:10 AM
Dungeon Guild Battles, both guilds pick 4 of there players, and they must clean a random chosen dungeon (at master) as fast as possible to win. :D
By Kender - 7/13/2012 8:39:32 AM
Fix joining dungeons when "Stage clear"
I got dc at Hell and my team killed dragon, and what? I cannot join cus of that stupid *censored* what stage clear is
I lost my chance to loot items, FIX IT NOW 
By TheN49 - 7/14/2012 1:56:25 AM

I'll just drop a post I made in a different thread.

Just my take on future classes.

TheN49 (7/10/2012)

We only really need 2 more base classes in the game:

A female heavily armored fighter, and a male spellcaster.

Currently we got Shaman as the female magic class, and Witch Blade as a female agility class, with the two being able to overlap(via Taoist and Warden classes), but neither being able to suit up in some heavy metal.

Guys are in an even worse position, both of them being physical stabby-slashy classes, so they REALLY need a class capable of some intense spellcasting.

I imagine something along the lines of a Valkyrie and a Warlock.

Valkyrie would use a Short Sword or a Buckler as primary weapons and a Lance as secondary.

Her moveset would revolve around setting up the enemy via the primary attacks, and then delivering a finishing strike with the lance. She'd have limited magical ability, manifesting through self-healing.

Advanced classes could involve:

Lancer: Inverts the basic combo setup by adding Lance based initiation moves/combo starters.

Palladin: Drops the Short Sword in favor of being able to use fullsized Shields and more magic.

Beast Knight: Adds a set of summoning skills to the usual mix(think: Skulljape, but replaced with a gryffin of another fantasy mount).

Duelist: Combines the Short Sword with a special lightweight version of the Lance, for added single target damage and lockdown.

Warlock would use a Scepter as primary, and a Spellbook as secondary.

Most of his skills would involve arcane or dark magic. Having typical spells like: Force push, mana bolt, drain life, ect. With Scepter based melee to fall back upon when cornered.

Advanced classes could involve:

Arch-Mage: Expands upon the arcane aspects, gaining spells with homing capabilities and/or large AoE.

Necromancer: Expands upon the dark arts, gaining DoT's, debuffs and the ability to animate dead.

Ritualist: Replaces the Scepter with a Ritual Knife, gaining powerful magic that drains his HP for added effects.

Battlemage: Drops the Spellbook for a Shield, gaining spells with lower range but increased power.

By Inversion - 7/14/2012 3:58:55 AM

Okey first of all... thanks for such a great game. Now to the suggestions.

Id wish to see the guild system being improved. Such as being able to modify ranks and make your own ranks. Higher level Guild houses could have some features such as some kind of small pvp ring where guildmates could fight each other while chilling at guildhouse(In general make something that makes guildhouses more interesting besides the buffs). Also being able to put some information regarding to the guild would be nice... besides the guild announcement ofc which doesnt serve as a information tab very well. With information tab i mean a text that you can use like up to 300 words or something to describe the guild rules and stuff like that.(Could be seen by whole guild)

Add paypal to payment options Smile

Thats it BigGrin Would have some more but im fine. Main suggestion would be improving the guild system towards something better. Its good as it is now but it could be greatly improved.

By Enquiry - 7/14/2012 5:34:25 AM

Overall the game is good, however, kindly fix the lag issue from the logging in & creating character part till in the game. 

Have a good consideration of adding some awesome outfits for all class but not outfit that must be pay by cash.

Increasing the gold drop from mob as items selling by npc are kinda of high price.

Lastly, wish you guys will really read all of our posting and comment.

Thank you.

By blasthelix - 7/15/2012 6:46:11 AM
make a stable and fix client (sometimes we can log in in one try sometimes for an hour or so) its one of the basic problems of C9
By WadeyWilson66 - 7/15/2012 7:21:36 PM

Hi,

Here's my general feedback. I have to say that those last days annoyed me.

• The "launch" of the game is not what I expected. For me the game is still a beta one. Many bugs are still not fixed, many texts are still missing - tutorial quests, achievements, etc. Opening the cash shop is not exactly what I can qualify a "launch".

• I'm done having lags. I cannot make an instance without having lags, I cannot enable the intrusion otherwise I'll end up getting killed without being able to move. For those ones who might think I don't have the recommended configuration, here it is: i7 quad-core at 2.3GHz, 4 GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 6750 with 1 GB dedicated memory and high-speed internet connection at 40 Mbps/s. Furthermore the game was working fine during the CBT (no lag at all...). So it's nnot coming from my computer.

• I have the feeling - maybe it's only me - that the game is worse than the CBT version.

• With all the bugs I see I'm not willing to pay for cash shop items - they might be helpful, but without proper things fixed - lags, mail, texts - my money will stay in my wallet.

• And about the cash shop it will be nice to be able to see what some items do.

To those who will say "if you're not happy, shut your mouth and go elsewhere" this is a feedback about a game I like and if you're not happy about what I'm saying, just don't read me.

I just found it bad that such a good game starts with that lack of quality.

Best regards

By alina - 7/16/2012 8:33:05 AM

Haven't had any specific problems but there are a few things I will like to mention about,

1. I have yet to encounter any network lags in game play, however I do get kick out of the server once in a few hours, that's a little too common. And all I get is a message saying Server Disconnected, especially when I'm in a channel with "Good" status.

2. I understand that when the character is in a stage/dungeon, it's normal to have HP decrease when the character fell from a higher-leveled position to maybe a river/sea/ground. However, in town, when the character jump down from a higher-leveled area to the ground (I often do that when I travelled from warehouse to blacksmith, it's much faster), I realized the HP also decreases but it took less than a few seconds and it heals back fully. It makes me ponder whether is it necessary for this feature to be also implemented in town. Although it does make sense that the overall game flow is consistent.

3. It will be even better if there's more detailed description given in the items sold in Item Mall.

4. The level range given in Equipment Crafting is a little limited. If only there is a search feature that allows user to input level range that they prefer to look for.

5. I don't think Auspice and Legend is given in tutorials, however the increment that these titles give is consider significant. I will suggest having it in tutorial quest for newbies.

6. In Today's quest at the noticeboard, I can see lower level quests but I can't take it. And I was told "You cannot fulfil this quest.". Is it that my level is higher, so I wasn't able to take the quest or is there any other reasons? It will be better to have stated a more detailed reason. Or if the quest is no longer available for my character, in my opinion it should be hidden.

7. Lastly, the movement fluidity is really lacking. It's pretty obvious that the Jump(spacebar) keystrokes are not simultaneous with the directional keys. If this is done deliberately, i find it rather inconvenient for players. And also, in my opinion, jumping forward should be cater for both key sequences, "Front(W) then Jump(spacebar)" and "Jump(spacebar) then Front(W)".

By arashis - 7/16/2012 9:18:15 AM

Boost Illusionist.

And better do it quick, before the class dies out completely. It is weaker in ALL areas compared to others. Stop bringing in other classes and fix what's broken at the moment. Skill damage output needs real boost.

By Elriq - 7/19/2012 2:55:59 PM

[SUGGESTION]

1) can we get a Guild Plate or Plak. So i can put more word. Im trying to Put up some of Guild Rule and your Annoucement System well, it limit my word.

2) Guild Mate Intrusion,  I just got a report from one of my officer that a Guld member just kill him in the dungeon,Is there a WAy to stop this from happening.

thank you for your time Elriq.

By Elriq - 7/19/2012 2:58:53 PM
Elriq (7/19/2012)

[SUGGESTION]

1) can we get a Guild Plate or Plak. So i can put more word. Im trying to Put up some of Guild Rule and your Annoucement System well, it limit my word.

2) Guild Mate Intrusion,  I just got a report from one of my officer that a Guld member just kill him in the dungeon,Is there a WAy to stop this from happening.

thank you for your time Elriq.

for Number 2 what i mean about that is to put up a system or something that will stop a Guild member from Intruding Other member of the Guild!. unless you allowed it! 

By guglik - 7/19/2012 3:21:50 PM
Game is awesome but no German language :( i don't understand whole Story...Please make a German text or something and Menu please!
By niking2010 - 7/20/2012 2:38:37 AM

Before the game was Officialy released I could play smooth without any lags and problems on the highest graphics. Now even on the lowest grafics the playing prosses isnt going so smooth, I sugget to open one or two more EU servers. At the time that the game is fully loaded with players I can't see the NPCs and the players too. So I think that one or two more EU servers would solve the problem.

By the way I have much fun playing the game! AWESOME game!!!! :)

By TheLoLKing - 7/21/2012 6:20:46 PM

Flag icon

remove the flag icon on top of the players to remove racism in this game.

How long can it last?

This arcade game might go in a short run. Why? because this type of arcade games can bore you fast when playing alone. Hunters have arrow stuck seriously? it would be fair if other classes have something to stock too.

Arcade classes balance...somehowD:
 lastly, arcade games are very hard to balance. It's VERY hard to find the equilibrium. Like the famous game Diablo 3 (hEY im setting an example) all the classes are overpowered with one shot and sawk atm.

F11 video capturing

wish we could edit that F11. I mistaken it for F10

Forum change 

At least put an auto correct spelling zzzzzzz. They are people who have bad english here + don't know how to spell. Yo asains are coming here and not all asians are good english (hey dont be racist!)

Lastly! update your CoC(code of conduct)

Strictly NO! racism in game or in forums. I just wish this community would have peaceful and no fighting among his each others region.

By Makenshi - 7/25/2012 11:41:13 AM

You guys really, really, REALLY need to start announcing your maintainences ahead of time, preferably in game.

I am usually not one to rant, but this has been going on for far too long and I have not seen improvement of any kind in this regard.

Just now, I specifically checked the notice page becaues I know you guys almost never announce your maintenance in game. It says maintenance on 26th, great, still a day away! Time to get my Soul Valley Pico quest started.

20 minutes after speedrunning one of the longest dungeons in game, Server Connection Lost.

If you are going to have a maintenance, PLEASE, for the love of god, post about it somewhere, preferably more than 5 minutes before the server goes down. Also, if you have a time for weekly scheduled maintenance, please sticky it somewhere that's easy to find like in General Discussion or News & Announcements. It is probably my fault for not knowing the weekly maintenance time to begin withi since I don't usually play at these hours, but then again, it doesn't really help that this information is nowhere to be found on the forums.

By Mantra - 7/26/2012 6:49:09 AM

I want to go back to the time when:

1. Less lag. Yes i know it's supposed to do that coz of the amount of players playing the game. What about server upgrades to accomodate the amount of players. Webzen?

2. No patcher/patcher error. Easy to login. Doesn't take an hour to four hours to get the game started. Even if i find it odd that Firefox/Chrome is used to login to the game it's still quite efficient compare to what we have now. It's like having an old char with a semi-busted engine it's a jackpot if it STARTS.

3. Less maintenance.

Well i guess all of these are indeed impossible. Somehow enjoy what we now have while it lasts. *sigh*

By TheLoLKing - 7/27/2012 6:31:46 AM

Storage sharing system

single answer IT SAWKS! I hate sharing my storage to my other character. Please remove it. It doesn't suit this gameplay with so much crafting to do OR rather just put send package to one of my characters.

crafting help 
you need to tell players who to craft + you could have told them to press "esc = > help for my information" i got stuck...

Gold sellers 

can you please put ip blocked on those gold sellers /facepalm

Ammuntion arrows?

WTF!? just wtf? arrows seriously? ........WTF! wasting my ammo and money this crap remove it!PLEASE your just eatting my money for pete's sake.

Others
all crafting and enchancing and other things are so confusing. Please give help box. It's too complicated....

please no flag icons or whatever REMOVE THEM it's just starting the racism in this game which is not healthy.

By TheLoLKing - 7/27/2012 6:35:53 AM
Mantra (7/26/2012)

I want to go back to the time when:

1. Less lag. Yes i know it's supposed to do that coz of the amount of players playing the game. What about server upgrades to accomodate the amount of players. Webzen?

2. No patcher/patcher error. Easy to login. Doesn't take an hour to four hours to get the game started. Even if i find it odd that Firefox/Chrome is used to login to the game it's still quite efficient compare to what we have now. It's like having an old char with a semi-busted engine it's a jackpot if it STARTS.

3. Less maintenance.

Well i guess all of these are indeed impossible. Somehow enjoy what we now have while it lasts. *sigh*

less maintenance?? PLEASE if you dont want bugs or hackers to be gone. It has to be up-to-date. UNless you want to get hacked by someone because of less updates. Long or short doesn't matter as long as the updates will help us if not **** IT! and game 

By TheLoLKing - 7/28/2012 3:01:39 AM

bound items really sawk =\

I just wish the bound items sytem wouldn't be there. All my hard work on putting it to +9 and i never get something in return -sigh-

world chat and trade chat suggestion

Please increase the level cap to 20 or 30 
OR! you can give purchase world and trade chat items in sale in the cash shop inorder for this gold sellers to stfu! IT"S F***ING ANNOYING! 

By Weazlelips - 7/28/2012 7:27:45 AM
   One thing ive noticed that this game lacks..a healer class. I think that while dps is fine being able to heal your allies even greater.
By Mantra - 7/28/2012 7:53:38 AM

@Webzen

Oh My God!! Have you seen how fast the patcher launches when you log in?! It's so freakin FAST!! Like lightning speed fast. We don't get delays and that START button..oh please!! Don't let me start with that START button. It lights up automatically in 1 try. Going to the main page and pressing the word PLAY...instantly BAM!! gives the launcher an instant START button that we could actually press. OMFG!! That is awesome! And let me tell yah..DC? oh please..there is no such thing as DC in this game. No one i mean no one gets randomly disconnected. Other games have game freeze ow this game destroyed the word "game freeze" it destroyed it. No on would tell you that this game freezes. Amazing aint it?

So come one come all join the FUN!! Yiiiippeeeeeee!!

By Hatahezz - 7/28/2012 5:04:18 PM
My suggestion is that the shaman & witchblade block skill should be changed, that they shouldnt be able to just walk backwards and block, that instead of that, it should be a button they press just like the fighter, its definitively not fair that the fighter block is not as effective especially because the shaman's is a force field and they can just walk backwards fast and turtle up to wait for their counter moves, or that the second you hit a shaman while they are walking backwards it blocks and they can use a move to throw you into a combo. i mean if you seriously look at the top 3 pvp its a taoist an elementalist and a slayer, that is because of not only lag, but they have perfected the method above. it should definitively be revised because classes like the assassin, the shadow, and the warrior which have a more linear fighting style dont really stand a chance against a person just walking backwards blocking everything and doing ranged/counter moves. this games pvp needs balancing as i play it because from what i see in the ranking the classes that win the most are the ones that are not only less lag dependent, but the classes that can turtle up and wait for cooldowns, i mean really, take a good look at the pvp ranking, most of the classes in the ranking are classes that are either less lag dependent, or can use the method listed above, i believe i only see a few warriors and assassins, but as far as the other classes are concerned they are not given a chance in pvp, really Webzen you should pay close attention to the ranked PVP and use that to see how you are going to BALANCE pvp further.
By TP24 - 7/31/2012 5:33:54 AM

2 suggestions here,

1. Time taken to craft, i just crafted 40 health potions, it took so long i went for dinner.... and my laptop overheated.

2. Im not sure if its just me or what but when loading frm Server -> Char Selection -> Game Channels , or reverse, there is a chance the screen will hang for about 1 minute, very VERY very Very annoying esp when u wanna transfer items between characters. that being said, why cant we send mail to ourselves T.T makes life easier.

By AnaXarquiAl - 7/31/2012 9:45:43 AM

Greetings to all. im AnaXarquiAl from Argentina, i was waiting this game from the release date in Korea, a lot of years seeing videos, waiting for a gameplay that give freedom to the players to have an amazing interaction in combat, no more overwhellmed graphics and explosions to do nothing else than a static and slow fight.

I have only two PVP and at half of the match i suffer and extreme lag, i have an ATI 6770 1gddr5, 8g ddr3 1600 mhz ram, and an AMD 260 Microprocessor, and 3 MB DSL conection, players with i fight stop to take damage at that moment, i combo them like a hell, and when i think i win this match, the lag beggins and they never again take damage even doing to them combos over 30 hits, i dont know why, but is strange, i win one, and lose the second against another Argentinian, i recommend see what can be fixed over network connections in PVP, the rest of the game have no problem.

I can do a Spanish Translation of the game, a Full one, i have no problem, but i need to know with who i have to talk, and how i can do the translation, all the system is in .cfs files.

The las thing i think on this game, that i dont know if it go to being updated in content, is a survival Guild Mode, with Rank and Statisc, not just one map, a lot of kinds of Guild Contest, not just PVP, cause i see that the problem is on PVP connection but not in PVE, so it would be interesting to have a new way to compete against others in intricate ways of PVE competition.

if need ideas about it just let me know.

Salutes to every one. 

[R.I.P] AnaXarquiAl [ARG]

Este Clan Me Paga Los Vicios . . .  

By crusaderadam - 7/31/2012 10:47:54 AM
Anonymous (7/25/2012)

Change block/friend list to unlimited.

or at least make it 255 ...

And a TRADE EU/US part of forum would be good. 

By Zangatsu - 8/2/2012 10:37:17 AM

Intrusion system - useless

you can try intrude but you never win be cause too many resurections...

not matter how you good you loose because your enemy can use resurection srcolls again and again...

what got people who intruded:

resurection scrolls 

Fury & Fury skill

can use potions

EXP bonus

what got people who make intrusion:

can't use resurection scrolls

can't use Fury & Fury skills

can't use potions

70% enchancement restriction

P.S.

in the end who was been intruded get more EXP and fun with easy killing intruders...

what got intruders? spend time and money for intrusion and repair... this is all...

By WillOfFire - 8/6/2012 5:56:47 AM
There should be an in-game mp3 player where you could listen to your own songs while playing.
By mrlonely095 - 8/12/2012 6:20:32 PM

i wanna suggest about scout

C9 should fix about lag of traps from scout, fire and freeze traps, i almost evade all, but sometimes, when i evade, it makes me become to old place b4 i move and i was hit by traps, idk why, and flame traps, when it reach to me, seems can't evade it lol, like it always on me

sorry for my bad at english

By Makenshi - 8/13/2012 12:28:15 AM

I have no idea what type of network optimization you did in your last patch, but it totally killed intrusion for me. Before the patch, I'd just be randomly killed by damage out of nowhere. Nowadays, I am getting warped back, hit by skills I can see that missed me on my screen, people dead on my screen and coming back alive with a sliver of health, you name it. Even worse, a lot of times, I see people being hit on the screen not taking any damage. In one severe case, I saw a guy knocked down by 2 meteors and 2 fireballs on 5 or 6 separate occasions, and never once did he take any damage from either the spell or the dot.

I heard that whatever change you made helped most players with lag, but honestly I'm starting to think that whatever changes you made just give the laggers even more advantage and not notice the lag as much, since 80% of the playerbase left is either pinoy, viet, or br anyways. First time I've seen a game totally punish a player for having low latency.

It is utterly RIDICULOUS that my ping to speedtest is in single digit and I am experiencing 4 digit pings constantly in this game. Never have I played a game that gives such an overwhelming advantage to the laggers, and, judging by my experience so far, even more advantage by the patch. So the patch took care of invisible damage (only partially, since I still get them from time to time). Instead, I am now being hit by soul chaser flying off to the edge of my screen, heartbreaker that's aimed 45 degrees away from me,  a third of my meteor knocking people down and not doing damage, and another third that doesn't do anything at all. Great job Webzen. If your goal is to make me look for a new game, you have succeeded.

By jun18jutsu - 8/17/2012 7:43:00 AM

I cant login my account and i think its bcoz of giving my friend may gold and item coz I CANT PLAY THE GAME DUE TO THE FREAKING ERROR!!

My IGN is Rhyjutsu when I give my items to my friend, after few hours I cant freakin login my account even if I change my pass.

If its a hack I shouldve complained for my items missing then do something about it but NO, I cant login my account for no freakin reason!!

By Shaddowlight - 8/18/2012 6:46:11 PM

i've posted this in another topic but i think this is the right place for it.

1 - Autoloot system. Why? It breaks the "action" of the game when you have to stop and spam the R key a thousand times before proceed, plus, you will have an extra free key to put a skill on it, an aerial combo starter maybe?

2 - Hide Costume Option. Why? It's frustrating to have to wear those ugly starter costumes just because of the bonus that the stones give, i don't know the other players but i can get to lv 40 in one week and until then i can't see my character armor changing just because i am stuck with those costumes for the bonuses porpuse only.

3 - A third option after the end of the dungeon to go back to the dungeon selection screen. Why? So you can select difficulty and start another(or the same dungeon in another difficulty) instead of going back to town and make all the way to the dungeon selection screen.

4 - Individual warehouses for characters in the same account. Why? It doesn't make much sense to have twelve character slots when all of them share the same warehouse since it gets full very quickly. I myself have two accounts and two characters on each and then i just mail itens or money between accounts as needed

5 - Auto party system. My idea is kinda like this: an option in the dungeon selection screen that you can check, then when you enter the dungeon the game will search for parties doing that dungeon in the same difficulty that you selected and will send the invitation to the party leader automatically.

I think thats all i have in mind now. Thx and let me know if you guys liked the suggestions.

By greeneyesleo - 8/19/2012 3:25:45 PM

Hi, the game does not support my type of joystick or my friends joystick. So me and my friends have to use this program called "Joy To Key." After the last update, the game now does not let the program to run for us. This program is needed by a lot of people who have a controller that the game does not support yet. My controller is "Logitect Duel." Me and my friends all need to use this program to use our joystick to play. Please allow this program, please add it an exception because a lot of people need it, it is not a hack program, you can check it for yourself here is a link to the program website, please allow us to use it, as a lot of us need it to play the game. It worked perfect before the update, Thank you so much, here is the link so you can check the program: http://www.electracode.com/4/joy2key/JoyToKey%20English%20Version.htm

Please allow us to use this program, please! After last update the game won't allow this program to run. We need this program to use our joy pads. Please download and check, it is no hack program. Please let it run, we need it to play, please!

Thank you and great game :)

By YiPhan - 8/20/2012 9:13:24 PM

Here's a little bit of feedback on the game. Seeing as I just joined this game a few days ago, and have been loving it, I'd like to continue to enjoy it. But, there are a few problems that prevent this...

First, the constant DCs, restarting server, etc.... it's getting old. I'll be in the middle of a fight, lose connection, have to redo it... what's up with the stability? 

Second, the CONSTANT maintenance... really, do you need to do maintenance EVERY SINGLE DAY? No, most games DO NOT do this. They have a specific day that they do a maintenance, not just decide, oh, we're going to do maintenance, and then give us all about 10 seconds WARNING, before losing our connections. Not the best form of doing a maintenance. More apt to just annoy your players. 

You might want to look into these little bits of issues. I'm just saying...

By DreamSoul - 8/20/2012 9:48:02 PM
Why is it that almost every MMO, that comes out has to have some kinda overseas characterization to it, thats like ok we get it it comes from overseas but when this game is released to the USA, can you guys make the character look more how should i say DIVERSE? Ugh, even in the game has things that dominate over Racial and Korean or Chinese Dominance. The Top #1 Spot you seek, well look at wow you dont see them running around with symbolic Japanese, Chinese whatever symbols hanging throughout the entire game... im just saying but everytime a MMO comes out It has the in it? so Tiring...... Make the Game UNIQUE!! Make it different.. :) "You will be tested, you will be Taunted... Do something no one has ever seen!" Then you have yourself something. "DreamSoul"
By DreamSoul - 8/20/2012 9:51:56 PM
Hunter? Skill Combinations not falling inline to widespread full custom characterization. If you gonna have us choose to be all alienated and diverse with the skills .... I SO TOTALLY AGREE, but can you please fix the skill combos to work with each other more for the Hunter? its like going ok i hit #1 25 combo #2 30 Combo #3 50 Combo.. omg ... 1, 2, 3. A Four year old can play this... look up to the mature players and more diverse people... technical technical... and DIVERSE!! LOL Geez! Your quite there, but I would rather see that each Character that is ever created on your servers .. is so diverse and so defined to each name that gets created that really makes a person stand out in the crowd. Dont fear the name Fear the Person! :) thats the way a MMO should be. "DreamSoul"
By DreamSoul - 8/20/2012 9:55:35 PM
Where are the Voice Overs for the Characters? Id Like to hear a HIYAHHHHH when kicking or some kinda humerous laughter after you do a string of combinations to taunt the other player. :) "DreamSoul" Taunts Sound Effects. Oh, And for the female classes if the characters are gonna look sassy, make them sassy.. give a little spice to our lifes! :)
By DreamSoul - 8/20/2012 9:58:09 PM
Single 1800 Duration Powerup Timer Pots... WASTE of INV Space! Just saying ... "DreamSoul" Can you please fix Alchemy to be much more useful!?! its a waste you burn TONS of pots, and honestly it takes so much more gold to create Hp / Mp pots as many as we use in the pve portion of the game. Oh, and GEMS? we can convert them but not create them? I dont get it? "DreamSoul" ... Ever seen BIG - Tom Hanks and he goes I dont get it? Thats my thoughts exactly? .... :)
By FinalSpark1 - 8/27/2012 10:55:00 AM

- Chat text needs to be bigger, I squint through the game and feel old

- Quest log is tedious. There is no quick information available, you have to read through paragraphs of text to see what you need to do. I think the quest log (L) is bugged right now because the text is all going vertical with 5 words per line. :l Some suggestions; add quest info to the HUD and enable some sort of map tracker that can be toggled (like the red arrow trail you get from some beginner quests).

- Name linking. You can't right click names in the chat box of the people who are talking. In other games, this feature is extremely useful because you can easily add, block, whisper, etc. by right clicking their name in chat. This will also save me from manually typing in gold spammer names in my block list (and i spend a good 1.5hrs per day doing that)..

- Inventory space is ridiculously limited even if you cash shop it..

By FinalSpark1 - 8/27/2012 11:03:53 AM

adding onto my last post...

- We should have the ability to hide whichever peice of fashion we want. Currently we can only hide helm. I want to be able to hide other peices of my fashion, such as my Shoulder peice since it goes through my hair.

By zmref - 8/30/2012 9:51:45 PM

1.) Change the font type or size much bigger and easy to see.

2.) The character icon on top left is not stylish enough it's common and low class

3.) Put an additional experience bar reference so that we would know how much xxxxxxxx experience we need. Like hovering the mouse to the exp bar then we would see the whole numbers.

4.) Make the recipe when right clicked it registers permanently how to make a food on cooking artisan, because you know the logic of recipe shouldn't be consumed with it. If you get it.

5.) Make the turrets of scouts much livelier like making it much bigger or making it much cooler

6.) Make an item that can change the guild's name once.

By Ro0okz - 8/31/2012 3:03:12 AM

how can i vote for a game thats so delay... how can i advertize it to my friends and youtube..when my "shadow" cant even grab like  0.1 split sec .. O_o.. oh please just do somthing about ur servers ..theyre like .. ***** girlu delayed ? XD

By DkL3 - 9/11/2012 9:57:39 AM
Can Webzen buy a real server or do some work to fix lags ?

Great game with *****ty service *****s hard, since June 30 the game is still lagging worst than in the beta.

I really cant take it anymore do something or go to hell.
By antihedon - 9/18/2012 12:46:28 PM

Please!!!
"Destroy" button instead of a Kick button?
"Delegate" is under it...

Just turn Delegate button to a secret form.
And maybe not letting to delegate to newcomers,guests etc.?

I was really busy with guild things and skype... and i was almost losing my lvl 5 Guild..!

Thx anyway..
By RoastedMeat - 9/18/2012 6:40:56 PM
1 question: where can i change refresh rate, if i downloaded game in steam?
By inyongthegr8 - 9/27/2012 8:17:42 AM

Allow the changing of fonts, like in cabal because Font is unreadable, especially when used as a large screen (1080p) I'm using a 1080p monitor and I always play in native resolution.

http://i37.tinypic.com/2whgsqp.jpg <-- font changer in cabal

Also, Please give manual patches for those who have internet connection problems, this is especially for the worst case scenario

It will help many people to download the latest patch for C9, for those who won't be able to patch properly due to internet problems.

By NanacoDePombo - 11/17/2012 9:27:12 PM
Gillton (10/20/2012)

Bad. Just bad!

I've played the game for around 40 days and don't want do go online anymore.

This is an unfinished Game where you don't see any changes.

1. Disconnects:

I started the Game solo, made a lvl 45 Reaperess & lvl 36 Slayer. I joined a Guild and this 2 Chars get a permanent dc for no reason and w/o Error code. I tried 1 week to fix it myself but it don't worked because i get the message "server connection lost" in the loading screen. Then i made a lvl 40 Warden. Joined another Guild and don't bought any Guild buffs or other."Error Code 10053"

Seriously? now i have 0 Chars with which i can play and need to create another one?!?

2. Dungeons: I really like the dungeon System. But if it starts buggin like hell it don't make fun.

Monsters appearing from nowhere, in the mid-game they fall down somewhere and you cannot do 100% kills for the bonus.

3. Quests: Quests are a basic feature of MMOPRG's. But in this Game it is a joke. You have limited Stamania which decrase with each Dungeon run. And you get every time 1 or two quests instead of all for this Map. I finish one quest at master difficulty and get another 2 for expert? wtf

I waste my Stamania for Quests which appear after cleaning the dungeon X times what is just *****.

4. Support: Same Support like in Crimecraft from Vogster. Brainless autoanswers, nothing more.

I wrote 3 Tickets where i get in each the answer i should click the "check" Button at the ClientLauncher. Guys, I'm 20, not 5 and know that there is a Check Button. When i wrote a Ticket it means i need professional and not *****ic help. I checked the Game for 

bug solutions, Guides, Videos, asked some player, reinstalled, redownloaded, checked with Steam & the CHECK Button and i get every time the same answer. Look at the Forum, same there. "post a Ticket" or "Click the Check Button"

I quit now the Game because i don't want to waste my Time on a Game where i know that the Char i create can every second get a permanent DC which no one resolve.

Srry, i don't have any problem so!! My tickets, was answered clearly!! Cool

By Japoy - 11/29/2012 2:42:14 AM

Hi!

C9 is an incredible game with a lot of potential to last a long time.

Here's my feedback:

- I think the lag and frequent disconnection problems should be fix. This is a great game but I think the only problem is its unstable connection to users.

- And I think it should also release new character classes, for example the Witchblade class. It only has 2 character classes that you can choose from and I think its time to release the other two, cause every other class has 4 sub classes to choose from and I think it'll help gamers/users to have variety on every class they choose, as they say, the more the merrier.

- Chat spammers are currently irritating my chat screen box, especially the ones who are promoting a website for selling gold to cash. I think they should be put to notice.

- This is a great game, and I truely believe that with the help of great management of players concerns, this game will definitely have its lasting effect.

By imjustakid - 12/21/2012 6:06:17 AM
Gillton (10/20/2012)

Bad. Just bad!

I've played the game for around 40 days and don't want do go online anymore.

This is an unfinished Game where you don't see any changes.

1. Disconnects:

I started the Game solo, made a lvl 45 Reaperess & lvl 36 Slayer. I joined a Guild and this 2 Chars get a permanent dc for no reason and w/o Error code. I tried 1 week to fix it myself but it don't worked because i get the message "server connection lost" in the loading screen. Then i made a lvl 40 Warden. Joined another Guild and don't bought any Guild buffs or other."Error Code 10053"

Seriously? now i have 0 Chars with which i can play and need to create another one?!?

2. Dungeons: I really like the dungeon System. But if it starts buggin like hell it don't make fun.

Monsters appearing from nowhere, in the mid-game they fall down somewhere and you cannot do 100% kills for the bonus.

3. Quests: Quests are a basic feature of MMOPRG's. But in this Game it is a joke. You have limited Stamania which decrase with each Dungeon run. And you get every time 1 or two quests instead of all for this Map. I finish one quest at master difficulty and get another 2 for expert? wtf

I waste my Stamania for Quests which appear after cleaning the dungeon X times what is just *****.

4. Support: Same Support like in Crimecraft from Vogster. Brainless autoanswers, nothing more.

I wrote 3 Tickets where i get in each the answer i should click the "check" Button at the ClientLauncher. Guys, I'm 20, not 5 and know that there is a Check Button. When i wrote a Ticket it means i need professional and not *****ic help. I checked the Game for 

bug solutions, Guides, Videos, asked some player, reinstalled, redownloaded, checked with Steam & the CHECK Button and i get every time the same answer. Look at the Forum, same there. "post a Ticket" or "Click the Check Button"

I quit now the Game because i don't want to waste my Time on a Game where i know that the Char i create can every second get a permanent DC which no one resolve.

1. Disconnected...

i also have a neighbor who have a problem exactly just like yours... we sharing internet connection but only his PC got troubled and his PC is "very low and old" specifications...

he got random dc in town or in dungeon, mostly in dungeon when he pressed skills repeatly

while his char still execute the skill before he was command...

so im thinkin tis is somtin got to do wit the graphics card

so here is my suggestion... pls upgrade your pc...  especially your VGA CARD

2. Dungeons...

why is it wit dungeons??? i mostly play and when the end of dungeon i get "EXCELLENT"

i can open 3 boxes ; "GOOD" = 2 boxes ; "NORMAL" = 1 box; BAD = u get nothing...

i think excellent is the best bonus cos u get chance to open 3 boxes... and i really dont understand too much for :

"Monsters appearing from nowhere, in the mid-game they fall down somewhere and you cannot do 100% kills for the bonus."

3. Quest without stamina? simple ... stop playing today and you can play tomorrow for 150 stamina

or you can leveling your merchant skills to sell and buy things in trading house if you have 0 stamina...

for me... to finish 150 stamina it takes enough long time... i dont know i dont count how many times i play to reach 0 stamina... as far i remember i reach 0 stamina only 2 x times... not so often... so i guess you must be playin much more than me... or because of the disconected problem...

4. Support... i think you should answer it wit polite and respect well you got nothing to lose if you do that... 

i think webzen alrdi do they can to answer that; cos i think they alrdi test it before their lauch c9

webzen only didnt test c9 for some old pc spec...

webzen i think only test c9 for MID PC > HIGH PC

thats why they cant answer your question

well try to upgrade your VGA dude...

By UnlimitedMind - 1/29/2013 12:19:04 AM
Please WEBZEN, remove the fatigue system (stamina) for people who can only play 1-3 days like me, you will be saving alot of peoples free time!
By Eteled - 2/3/2013 11:56:06 PM

I'm using Internet Download Manage and found out that C9 installer direct download is not resumable, maybe you could make it resumable since the torrent was rather slower. 

By pandabanana - 2/13/2013 2:17:59 PM
A small request. Please add or show realtime Ping/Latency on the top right of the game.
By Chiresia - 2/22/2013 5:42:40 AM
Could you please set pvp the system back to how it was?
I dont know with what patch you changed it but I dont like this "last hit" thing at all.
The pvp is full of ks'ers (kill stealers) now and if I want that, I'll go and play some ego shooters.
By 3cks - 3/7/2013 10:33:13 AM
ETF is happening with this server.ATM u are fking walking on my "Deadline" patience
By Tamerhateb - 3/10/2013 10:10:38 AM
Guys Please help me to join C9 game listen I have a problem with MappingShift2Axis help me
By helios04 - 3/13/2013 8:33:37 PM

i try to reinstall the game.. i clicked all my characters.. its the same.. i allways ended up in DC.. help me please. c9 wont work at our shop.. :(

By TogeBara - 3/19/2013 8:53:18 PM

I have a GREAT suggestion, GFIX THE RANDOM PARTY ISSUES!

Honestly! You aren't patching or anything yet there is a random party issue almost every weekend or sometimes throughout the week. 
Do you even care that your game is mostly peer to peer services and you have a broken peer to peer service? 

By TogeBara - 3/19/2013 8:55:11 PM
Oh and one more thing. ADD TEXT WRAPPING!! IT is NOT hard to program a simple text wrapping edit for the chat! it looks bad as it is
By Queem1 - 3/25/2013 4:24:14 AM

Feedback

c9 Worst support ever i seen My escalated ticket doesnt take reply from staff like  10 days

By RASKWONDO - 4/19/2013 3:35:02 PM

My name is : RASKWONDO

World: USA, Akene

Guild: HakunaMatata

One of my Guild Officers/real life friend (Centurionx) has been SEVERELY AFFECTED and we are getting no signs of proggress by your side.

How long will it take for you to resolve my friend's account issue?

He did not ever put a second password, however one apeared.

He has contacted you repeatedly and has got no answer to that yet.

It's been several days and nothing is solved yet.

He can't trade.

He can't store items in his warehouse, nor take any out.

He can't store items in our guild house, nor take any out.

He can't sell items.

He can't trade.

He can't send mail.

His 7 days items are ofc lost by now.

So is his Cafe Premium.

HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING.

It's very frustrating both for him and the rest of us who are also being afected by his issue.

What does it take you to fix that?

How long will it take?

By Xracer - 4/26/2013 1:33:32 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this topic but I want to report to you that Runnersville(pvp zone) has very high graphic requirements and a lot of players with weaker PCs , like me, have rendering problems and lag there. So I suggest you to reduce it some how
By MarianYBS14 - 5/2/2013 3:44:37 PM
sir. how can i trace the mail in c9? is there a way to trace my mailing?
By Skullky - 5/11/2013 5:49:34 AM

There is no point in saying c9 is a great game , but the lag needs to be taken care of better, since PVP is the main atraction of the game and not dungeon no matter how much you wish to deny it, but this isn't really why I'm typing it is something else. It's about "Thrust Step" Skill of the "Berserker". I feel very discontent about it by just simply youy got the numbers all wrong. "Thrust Step" is similar to that of Hunter's Thrust step, Dash+Spacebar=Blink, and in the description it says the skill should move me 20 meters... 20 METERS!!

The one that came up with the skill's idea did even understand how long of a distance 20 meteres is? I doubt it, I think I even doubt  te person ability to understand and apreciate metric distance apropriately. When I use it feel more like 2 - 3 meters and no where near the range it's supposed to have.

So I would like to see this fixed. either increase the range of the skill or take it out completely because since all classes have a preetie *****  big arc of attack the "thrust Step" falls woefuly  short of evading attacks, compared to other classes.

By DefyP - 5/22/2013 10:04:29 PM
RASKWONDO (4/19/2013)

My name is : RASKWONDO

World: USA, Akene

Guild: HakunaMatata

One of my Guild Officers/real life friend (Centurionx) has been SEVERELY AFFECTED and we are getting no signs of proggress by your side.

How long will it take for you to resolve my friend's account issue?

He did not ever put a second password, however one apeared.

He has contacted you repeatedly and has got no answer to that yet.

It's been several days and nothing is solved yet.

He can't trade.

He can't store items in his warehouse, nor take any out.

He can't store items in our guild house, nor take any out.

He can't sell items.

He can't trade.

He can't send mail.

His 7 days items are ofc lost by now.

So is his Cafe Premium.

HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING.

It's very frustrating both for him and the rest of us who are also being afected by his issue.

What does it take you to fix that?

How long will it take?

My Name is : DefyP

World : Europe , Rakhdan (If that's the name to much had pass)

Guild : Had one ! ^^

Same issue as you're friend but no FEAR almost passed 2 month's for me since i've posted the inquiry and yet it's under investigation.

I feel like i need to contact Sherlock Holmes on this issue. ^^

So don't give up yet 1 week it's only two short. If i get an answer after 6 months il tell ya. ^^

By LeonHawke - 5/23/2013 1:30:52 AM

I just want you guys to know about the second password problems because it seems that the password is unretrievable. I've submitted a ticket and this is what you guys have to say.

" Thank you for contacting the C9 Support Team.

Please be informed that you have to input the correct "Secret Question" to be able to reset your secondary password after the status has been changed. If you have forgotten your secret question/answer, unfortunately, we cannot assist you further on that as we do not disclose any information regarding that issue to safeguard the information of our players.

If you have other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again. "

So what? That's it? There's no countermeasure and walkaround for you to solve this problem?! How should I remember my second password after months of not being online?! 

Thank you for your feedback and I really appreciate it but this problem is just plain stupid. No offense. You guys should at least be able to have a solution to solve this problem. An of course I'm the owner of the account and the owner of the character coz I'm the one that's using the main email and know the first password. And that first password IS retrievable through your main website so why in the world would this second password be different? This shows that even you guys don't have a way to counter this problem. OMG this is unbelievable.

And NO, I won't just start a new character coz I got a lot of stuff in my current character's inventory such as that Hoard Fragments Map that I've collected over the course on my playtime.
This is really sad. For you guys and also for me.

By Dervish1 - 6/15/2013 1:08:43 PM

I'm very much a newbie with this style of MMO. I've avoided WOW, Everquest, and most of the rest because gameplay seemed shallow for a fairly significant initial investment. However, I got the free client for C9, waited the /two days/ it took to download and patch it, and have played to 27th level -- and given my skills and reflexes, I find I'm frustrated and likely to quit. While I liked the impressive visuals and the handholding for learning skills, my aging reflexes and limited time to practice have left me feeling as if I'm missing out. The fact that almost all of the combos are beyond my ability to perform, even once, and the overwhelming costs (plus scarcity of resources for crafting) for equipment serve to discourage me from pursuing either. At present, the game keeps me coming back for the same reasons I played way too much Tetris -- and it occupies only a little more of my interest.

I'm not sure there's much you folks can do to fix these problems (or even if you should, given I'm not exactly in your main target audience). The fact I almost had to delete the game because you can't make a male witchblade (or a female one with clothing and posture that aren't meant to attract 13-yr-old boys), and this offended my wife is a separate issue. Still, I'd love to hear others' reactions and suggestions. It's been an interesting experiment so far.

By OnixSpark - 6/21/2013 1:49:48 PM
man I love this game, despite playing just three weeks, but it is one of the best I've ever seen, however, the three days, this place several errors, such as the joypad.

I turn off my computer, there the other day I'll get into it and C9 of error. how can? I pray it can clean up.
By Redeemer - 6/26/2013 3:13:14 AM
pls start baning all bots. Channels full of them! now they taking down all sities spaming crap, running dung at pt adventure was more then 35 bots. Hows thats possible dont see that o.O are you lazy ppl
By Animius - 6/27/2013 11:19:18 AM
Hi all i have question. Whan GM start ban bots. They take all channel space and soon take economic. Eu server is full of them. Please do something or you lose players...
By niicz - 7/1/2013 1:31:05 PM

How come there is no Queue in this game? I mean everyone says it's full of BOTS on spec. the EU Server, and at this time @ night, its impossible to play because of too many players and if the bots fill the servers... how are we who want to play this game to be able to do it?

I have now had a break for a few months of this game and want to start again but I can't never log in because its always full servers?!?!

So why no QUEUE Function when waiting?

By tonox - 7/1/2013 1:56:29 PM

C9 is a amazing game. Just need fix the connectiong problems and the new bug: "The bots".

I think, Webzen can put in C9 the mode "Clan Wars"?, with rewards for first, second and 3th pleace, and what the target are capture a zone or other stuff.

But, for make all this, first need fix the connectiong and other things.

But in few words, this is a great game with combos in all characters.

By Redeemer - 7/11/2013 9:47:14 AM
awesome update! now only errors appears cant join game ty Webzen. ''We starting love you more and more''
By vanzaa21 - 7/18/2013 4:07:47 AM
more graphical control, adding more control in the menu would be effecient to different types of gaming systems been able to run the game to its max potential...sprecialy to the framesync its not functioning..plss make it work
By disturbiox2 - 8/22/2013 5:01:59 AM
Hello would like to know if you have a prediction for the input grid items unique to the class demonisher that can be purchased with coins adventurer because I noticed that there exists for all classes except for demonisher, thank you very much attention - Murowanieckii - Guild: Warniing
By JokersChild - 8/22/2013 11:49:46 AM
here is one how about fixing the problem so i cant get back in the game and not be stuck at the Character screen all day
By Zombieloan - 8/22/2013 2:05:49 PM

After the new updat I can't seem to get past the character screen.
The game starts up a hell a lot slower than it used to but i can live with that.
But now i can't even play. I already tried uninstalling the game and reïnstalling it, but it didn't work. 

Plz help! :)

By 3cks - 9/3/2013 1:57:03 AM

After last main every 5 min I get "Server connection lost [57005]" how is this possible when u try to fix a cash shop bug to fk complete game. And that camera bugg....nobody care about that...is webzen staff owned by kidds?

This game is going down and webzen care only about MONEY!!! wake up guys !!!

By khaye32 - 9/6/2013 10:40:02 AM
what happen why we always disconneted
By chemdawgOg - 9/8/2013 3:24:47 PM
Started playing this game on friday. Great idea for a game, but your servers have already redefined what i call lag. I have a great internet connection and in most games (vindictus, Tera, Aurora world, Rappelz, Hellgate, and the list goes on) I have minimal lag. In your game i can't even walk through town without my character looking like it just had a seizure. in short fix the servers and I will be a daily player, but if you guys don't ill simply uninstall and play other games. 
By dongel - 9/10/2013 4:53:00 AM

chemdawgOg (9/8/2013)
Started playing this game on friday. Great idea for a game, but your servers have already redefined what i call lag. I have a great internet connection and in most games (vindictus, Tera, Aurora world, Rappelz, Hellgate, and the list goes on) I have minimal lag. In your game i can't even walk through town without my character looking like it just had a seizure. in short fix the servers and I will be a daily player, but if you guys don't ill simply uninstall and play other games. 

Hi! 

If you are using Windows Operating System, can you post a screenshot of your DXdiag?

it can be seen through "Start" "Run" and type "dxdiag". screenshot the 1st page. thanks.

I suspect that your problem is on your video graphics card driver. recently after this 6th continent's patch, alot have had problems because of xigncode. it requires your graphics drivers to have its latest update.

Good Luck.

regards, 

By YuCKF0u - 9/26/2013 12:57:20 AM

Why i Cant Log in...i pacth it today and it was good and i try to Log in again but i failed?

Can you Please Help me Guide me to fix this Problem...thanks

By YuCKF0u - 9/26/2013 1:00:42 AM

Sir why i cant Log in? i patch it today and it was good...i tried to log in agian but i failed?

Can you Please Help me and Guide me to fix this Prob? thanks

By xXCAUTIONXx - 10/5/2013 11:39:44 PM

DEAR : GM Can u Back my ALL Chararcters in c9

ALL my Char im My Acc. are Deleted , WTF

im Stop Playing Last May , 2013

and Now im Back playing c9 , All my Char Have Been Delected .

Back my aLL char GM :(( pls .

#lFerb Lv.39

#C A U T I O N Lv.29

#.Shy Lv.29

By Acnov - 10/20/2013 5:08:36 AM
Please GM! Migrate SEA Server to Singapore.. Why? Because SEA Server is NOT CHINA BUT SINGAPORE .. when i play it's lagging T_T.. so please Migrate it 
By PlankingmaN - 11/1/2013 11:24:54 PM
c9 support is not working my ticket , its already 1week since i`ve send my ticket and there`s still no action happened,,my ip just get blocked without doing anything ,,anyone can help me ? as soon as possible ?
By Ducrtran - 11/9/2013 10:22:56 PM
i am from AUS and my charaters got stuck on US server,and now i can log into US server anymore,so can i tranfer my characters from the US server to SEA server.i am willing to pay if that possible
By Ducrtran - 11/11/2013 12:15:55 AM
took me days to notice,it hopeless to ask for help.guess i wont be back to c9 and move to vindictus then.good luck !
By fakfejs - 11/16/2013 2:36:59 PM

WEBZEN U FKN RETARDS!!! DO SOMETHING !! I GET DISCONNECTED EVERY 5 MINUTES !!! I WANTED TO COME BACK TO GAME AND SPEND SOME MONEYZ BUT THIS ??? SRSLY ? EVEN GPOTATO HAS BETTER SERVERS !!!

DO SOMETHING OR U WILL LOSE UR CUSTOMMERS !!!

I USED CAPS FOR REASON, WEBZEN WILL NEVER LEARN THAT CUSTOMMER IS GOD

(SHUTS THE DOOR LOUDLY AND GOES TO GPOTATO C9)

By SWBR - 11/16/2013 3:26:07 PM
fakfejs (11/16/2013)

WEBZEN U FKN RETARDS!!! DO SOMETHING !! I GET DISCONNECTED EVERY 5 MINUTES !!! I WANTED TO COME BACK TO GAME AND SPEND SOME MONEYZ BUT THIS ??? SRSLY ? EVEN GPOTATO HAS BETTER SERVERS !!!

DO SOMETHING OR U WILL LOSE UR CUSTOMMERS !!!

I USED CAPS FOR REASON, WEBZEN WILL NEVER LEARN THAT CUSTOMMER IS GOD

(SHUTS THE DOOR LOUDLY AND GOES TO GPOTATO C9)

Webzen bought gPatato didn't they?

By SWBR - 11/16/2013 3:26:43 PM

yep:

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/02/01/webzen-buys-100-of-gala-net-gpotato/

lmao @ ur rage post

By fakfejs - 11/16/2013 10:36:54 PM

yeah i know they have same severs. but different launchers... this one from gpotato works great ...

By ForAlz1 - 11/17/2013 3:57:12 AM
The game is great ! but the GM's are not.

Next time, don't give a maintenance event if you guys can't even give the rewards. Until now I didn't recieve my award, the date today is november 17(GMT+8) and you guys said that the awards will be distributed at november 15(GMT+8) or november 14 in Global server time.

The question is , where is my award ?
Hopefully this would be answered, 'cause all my forum post and ticket didnt get answered by a "GM". This forum is useless if you will not help just even the "Support System".

Please check again my award.
IGN: twentii
Server: SEA 
By Noux - 11/29/2013 4:54:47 PM

Turn Back illu skill to the original except soul volley because:

Illusionist doesnt has: 
Atack Iframes, Long Basic evasion iframes(half duration iframe if u compare with hunter class), Decent Super Armor (Only 2 shorts and static super armor), Fast Skills (Half Skill are pretty Slow on reach enemy and other need max casting speed and atacks speed 2 attributes for dont be interrupted easily for casting and animation time)

They need to be competitive: Predict Enemy atack(a Thinking class), A lot Casting Speed and Atack Speed other class only need Atack Speed that is unfair,

the only good thing than they have was : Decent Damage and  1 Excellent Skill, the other skills are good but they have a determinated funtion

But now u nerfed Shuriken Skills with Half damage and Half HP, Half damage and Half HP alluring Illusion
that is Unfair u Boosted Scout Traps with doble HP and that trap chase the enemy!! my shuriken only go a to 1 direction and dont  rubberband enemy like Scout Traps

Phantom Tornado was a pretty Useless pvp Skill exept for give us time  for recharge mp, now is more uselles than never with new defensive gears nobody go run for tornado even my damage gonne be reducted for combo penalty

all skill than u up are Basic close range atack and mostly basic shaman Skill (than tao wis and elementalist can use too), WE ARE NO A ELEMENTALIST  we dont have Super armors! or iframes for close range combat for more than 10 seconds!

the only Skill than is okay nerfed was Soul Volley

Please turn back all the illusionist skill on PVP exept soul volley

the enemy kill my shurikens and  alluring illusions with 1 simple hit or skills and when i can hit with that almost dont damage,
we  cant do decent  constant damage without previosly  chase pretty fast and full of iframe/superarmor enemys setting in good position
Illusionist is like play chest on the arena but now we play with only peons versus Almighty  Queens

By athilas00 - 11/29/2013 7:42:36 PM
hola gm tengo problema con mi segunda pass el nombre de mi pj es shinnigamy lvl 63 por favor ayudame no puedo comprar ni hacer nada gracias
By Machow - 12/4/2013 11:37:23 PM

i think webzen staff or GM should be more care to member have got problem...

my main account was withdrawal wihthout my concent...i dont know why this heppen to me?

i never do something illegal....

many people got some problem and they submited ticket...but no one of webzen staff response this problem..

so why my account was withdrawal?

please GM explain this...and give me your solution....i need help...

i have no sprit to play if this still heppen to me   Cry

By josebula - 12/19/2013 9:42:22 PM

English version

hello would not if they have already discussed the case but because of the last upgrade of the difficulty of the dungeon in master and expert I personally snaps into the game for that to level one does not depended on partys or anything so which I was settling as for work or time I can do partys now makes me dificl play as before and it's because the green mobs are hitting extremely hard even more than the boss because I usually kill one hit which seems illogical currently am not as active as before and I can not do anything in the game for this situation and many people are well and many have been removed from the game for so reason tengio many friends who have already done my suggestion is that if it would be possible to go down the damage to these monsters since the problem is that 1 hit kill apologize if someone annoying and please those who will not wear anything to my aa sugerenia saying it has not been a change better not opine that if you do not feel change is that you're not leveling up and this fully armed and again thank you very much apologize if someone bothers excuse the bad English but do not speak English and this is a translation of google translator

spanish version

hola quisiera no se si han comentado ya el caso pero es debido a la ultima actualizacion de la dificultad de los dungeon en master y expert yo personalmente quede enganchado en el juego por que para subir de nivel uno no dependia de partys ni nada asi lo cual se me acomodaba ya que por cuestiones de trabajo ni de tiempo puedo hacer partys actualmente se me hace dificl jugar como antes y es debido a que los mobs verdes estan pegando sumamente duro incluso mas que el boss ya que por lo general me matan de un hit lo cual me parece ilogico actualmente no estoy tan activo como antes ya que no puedo hacer nada en el juego por esta situacion y se que muchas personas estan asi y se que muchos se han retirado del juego por tan motivo tengio muchos amigos que ya lo hicieron mi sugerencia seria que si seria posible que le bajaran el daño a esos mostruos ya que el problema es que matan de 1 hit disculpen si molesto a alguien y porfavor los que no van a a portar nada a mi sugerenia diciendo que no ha a habido un cambio mejor no opine por que si no sientes el cambio es por que ya no estas subiendo de nivel y estas totalmente armado muchas gracias y nuevamente disculpas si moleste a alguien disculpen el el ingles malo pero no hablo ingles y esto es una traduccion de google traductor 

By coolperzon - 12/20/2013 4:27:06 AM
If they could re-balance the classes, (get rid of all the unnecessary nerfs lately, and nerf GS's elec shot) then the game would be better both PvE and PvP-wise, because then, the rebuffed classes could stand a chance against green and red mobs, and the rebuffed classes can do just like how they used to do in PvP.
By reas0nable - 12/20/2013 11:18:04 AM

I am currently using a controller and i would definately wish

- to move the character and camera with analog skicks (like in most usual console games) for joypad option please 

thank you!

By deamon3 - 12/20/2013 12:55:22 PM

Since the new event: "Attendance Event" is necessary to have 30 spaces in the inventory. because the tokens can not be joined. This makes it impossible for players who do not buy W-coins, I think motivation to make the event successful, rewards should be better. Why? Use 800, W-coins to buy expansions just to win the current prize of 30 days is not fair.

Deamon3 - Akene US 

By JuTart - 12/21/2013 2:37:47 PM

Oh geez I can't believe I forgot this:

At the end of stages: Repeat stage on higher level option. Normal -> Hard, Hard -> Expert and so on. Put that in F8?

Thanks a lot.

By JuTart - 12/21/2013 3:07:20 PM

Clear obstacles from view when looking at Gunslinger's right shoulder when aim-shooting with Deep Sniper, Buster Shot...etc. Should be clear from view yet look cool at the same time. It's ridiculous there's a wall there, and then it flips and shoots at the wall lol.

Ok. Too much. I'll shut up for now.

By Zevzev - 12/22/2013 2:24:31 PM
A long time ago, I wanted a reset of the password from my Account ..... (e-mail: ...... ) ticket number198324
but I still have problems with the password reset. No e-mail from Webzen has arrived. I have looked in my
spam file, but there is also nothing. NOTHING. waiting 4 months
By chard022 - 12/25/2013 8:46:47 PM

sir 

can u help me my account is hack,

my char,berserker lvl 53 name AngelOfDarkz

please help me give it back,,

my chrismaz is very sad if u dont get it back,,

i hope u will help me,

merrry crismast and apfie new year po..

thanks 

i will wait..

By chard022 - 12/25/2013 8:56:47 PM

sir 

i hope u will help me,

thanks 

i will wait..

By SantaDelInfierno - 12/28/2013 7:12:50 PM
SE ME BORRARON TODOS MIS ITEMS!!! AYUDA!!!! HACE MUCHO QUE NO JUGABA, ENTRO Y ME ENCUENTRO CON ESTO...!!!!
By DarthLynx - 12/30/2013 5:47:22 PM

whenever the dungeon ends, there should be an option besides the return town and rerun dungeon:

to change the difficulty and then a button for a portable shop to repair or sell items, or even storage.

By Storm8 - 1/4/2014 4:51:21 AM

AMAZING GAME!!!

I never liked the Action MMORPGS until I found this one! (been always searching for a normal MMORPG)

The best one, I've been searching for a game like this for ages!

The best thing is the hardness in this game, it's too hard to play and some people says it's anti-noobs game. I love the hardness, while I'm not very good at it but at least I can show my skills to other people and that makes a lot of fun.

The community is one of the best I've ever seen. I found people who touch me about my classes and even there is no pause method ingame, when I tell people to stop playing for a while they stop, and, unlike other games, they keep waiting and don't cheat.

Sometimes the game crashes and closes without any notification or error. But turning the "Texture Filtering" did the trick.

I'm willing to stick to this game as much as I can.

Some classes needs months of training to be good at which made the game even better, and the dungeon party system is a very good feature.

There are a lot of classes and subclasses and a lot of skills and enchantments which make everyone different that the other.

I like the Ginder Lock in this game, unlike any other game, cause it have about 10 classes for males and the others females, and that makes the males very different from the females, which is a good thing because I don't like my girlfriend to have the same class which I use, so she plays with me and don't get bored, because if we're the same, we might be higher levels than each other and won't love to play together in a party for example. (I know she might not take the same class that I use if there is no gender lock, but it's better to be not able to, while she can make a male class now but who like to play with a class that is the other gender's one?)

The PVP is one of the best as there are a lot of modes, maps, type (rounds/points/time...) and the Team PVP is a very good one. Everything about the PVP is very good except the lag. There's a lot of lag that I never experienced in any other game but I found a program called "Latency Optimizer" (http://latency-optimizer.en.softonic.com/) which fixed the lag problem I think you must recommend as the temporary solution for the lag in the game's faq (the free version is enough).

By Storm8 - 1/4/2014 4:57:43 AM
DarthLynx (12/30/2013)

whenever the dungeon ends, there should be an option besides the return town and rerun dungeon:

to change the difficulty and then a button for a portable shop to repair or sell items, or even storage.

If there is an option for a portable shop and storage then what's the point of having a town?

If there is something like this you will always stay in dungeons and never return to town...

But the dificulty change is a good idea because returning to town just to change the dificulty won't make a lot of difference but you will always go to repair and sell so not much need for it...

By Storm8 - 1/4/2014 5:17:46 AM
chard022 (12/25/2013)

sir 

i hope u will help me,

thanks 

i will wait..

I don't think they will help you just by telling them that it is hacked, because you can tell them your friend's account and tell him it's yours and they will give you your friend's account this way.

You must prove it's yours, they can't do anything except you have a good proof that the account is 100% yours.

And I think sending a ticket is better than telling them here.

Good Luck!

By SWBR - 1/4/2014 10:09:34 AM
Storm8 (1/4/2014)

AMAZING GAME!!!

I never liked the Action MMORPGS until I found this one! (been always searching for a normal MMORPG)

The best thing is the hardness in this game, it's too hard to play and some people says it's anti-noobs game. I love the hardness, while I'm not very good at it but at least I can show my skills to other people and that makes a lot of fun.

The community is one of the best I've ever seen. I found people who touch me about my classes and even there is no pause method ingame, when I tell people to stop playing for a while they stop, and, unlike other games, they keep waiting and don't cheat.

Sometimes the game crashes and closes without any notification or error. But turning the "Texture Filtering" did the trick.

Some classes needs months of training to be good at which made the game even better, and the dungeon party system is a very good feature.

There are a lot of classes and subclasses and a lot of skills and enchantments which make everyone different that the other.

I like the Ginder Lock in this game, unlike any other game, cause it have about 10 classes for males and the others females, and that makes the males very different from the females, which is a good thing because I don't like my girlfriend to have the same class which I use, so she plays with me and don't get bored, because if we're the same, we might be higher levels than each other and won't love to play together in a party for example. (I know she might not take the same class that I use if there is no gender lock, but it's better to be not able to, while she can make a male class now but who like to play with a class that is the other gender's one?)

The PVP is one of the best as there are a lot of modes, maps, type (rounds/points/time...) and the Team PVP is a very good one. Everything about the PVP is very good except the lag. There's a lot of lag that I never experienced in any other game but I found a program called "Latency Optimizer" ***RMOEVED*** which fixed the lag problem I think you must recommend as the temporary solution for the lag in the game's faq (the free version is enough).

Get your keylogger bullsh*t app spamming out of this forum, people like you is why this game is dying and people getting hacked.

By Storm8 - 1/5/2014 6:01:54 AM
SWBR (1/4/2014)
Storm8 (1/4/2014)

AMAZING GAME!!!

The PVP is one of the best as there are a lot of modes, maps, type (rounds/points/time...) and the Team PVP is a very good one. Everything about the PVP is very good except the lag. There's a lot of lag that I never experienced in any other game but I found a program called "Latency Optimizer" ***RMOEVED*** which fixed the lag problem I think you must recommend as the temporary solution for the lag in the game's faq (the free version is enough).

Get your keylogger bullsh*t app spamming out of this forum, people like you is why this game is dying and people getting hacked.

BTW not spamming. If any admin remove my post or tell me to, I will re post and remove that program from my post because I don't care if anybody used it or not because I won't win/earn anything. I was only trying to fix the lag issue.

By JuTart - 1/8/2014 7:49:15 AM

I suggest the cash shop be revamped a bit. The character that appears should be MY character, not a generic one. And allow me to try on cash costumes in my inventory while also allowing the trying-on in the cash shop window to mix and match. I want to see how costumes look like on MY character with my face, my hair style etc. Make hats customizable according to hairstyle. We have hairstyles for a reason. I want my hair to be the hair under that costume hat, especially when I buy it. Allow the hairstyle that comes with the hat and YOUR hair under that hat.

BLACK Temperian Hunter Uniform. As my cousin would say: "What's the big idea?". The moment I put on that limited time item, I actually thought "Hmm, I actually would buy this!", only to find that there is no BLACK version of this costume in the cash shop. Why, Webzen, just to put a preview only to not have it when you want it. Why? Please tell me it will be there at some point in time because this is silly.

Artisan change/reset. I don't know if there's going to be a two-artisan system (one can work on multiple crafts) or if there's going to be a reset just like your regular old main classes (since the 1st thing I outrageously mentioned is hard). I know that artisan being unchangable gives this "flavor" to the game but, I mean, it's not like nobody ever dumped a job or changed a hobby. Please give us ONE CHANCE of artisan change. ONE CHANCE is all I'm asking for. And sell them in the cash shop if you want. For half the price since it's like a secondary job or just cheap so people will be more likely to buy it than to build another character just to clog up your servers. You get your money, we get our artisan change. And the game gets to keep its flavor of one artisan job (whatever that means).

Search system. It is an utter beauty the categorization of the items are, but search? Just to put it out there: You get ACCURATE results for keying in things case-sensitive, meaning Hunter's Uniform will come out if you search "Hun Uni" or type the full thing. But if it's a one-letter or two-letter limited edition item, forget it. Like the individual XMAS letters during the event? They're not in the category as far as I'm concerned, and searching X, M, A or S was hell aka there were NO results.

The words in this game does not stand out enough. It is quite straining to the eye and I'm not the only one to say this nor I have a bad eyesight. I dont' know why this is. It's like Cabal all over again. Was it Cabal? Either way...

Sometimes it gets a bit clunky. By that I do mean like running sometimes, the whole screen just violently jiggles, especially when you hit a wall. But I guess that cannot be helped. But gunslingers' close aim shots like Buster and Glacial shots sometimes get flipped 180 degrees in direction especially if you're against a wall or some object and you'll be left there shooting at everything inorganic going "Whut the..??

Thankyou and stay awesome.

By MaisonPatto - 1/22/2014 5:44:07 AM
Hello, I would suggest to put guild wars. Could earn more GP or rare to the headquarters of the guild furniture. I think this would greatly help in the overall standings of the c9 guilds. Sorry my english, i'm still learning. 
By JustSomeGuy - 1/26/2014 7:37:46 PM
Please let us set which key we want to use to use items in a stage/dungeon like shrines, chests, etc. Currently it is hard codded to use the left mouse button, which is also used for standard attacks, so you end up trying to use items when you want to attack. If it must be hard coded to another command, at least use something more neutral, like the one for picking drops up.
By DANYY95 - 2/3/2014 5:13:34 AM

Pliz make something whit the damage of the new mobs , its very hard to play against them , one hit and 0 HP , or delete this mobs Laughing

2. !!!!!!!!

Add as more scrolls , 5 scrolls per day is less . You force as to buy Scrolls , or this a new way to make money ? 

Change the wcoin and ccoin in a one coin . 

Release the Nightstalker .

Its more easy to play in c9 japan  , the new mobs does not exist .

I think this mobs ruined this game .

Thanks . It would be appreciated . 

By Taraquin - 2/8/2014 5:30:11 PM

An honest good fix would be messing with the Green/Orange mobs. They are just to difficult for a newer player or someone that cant afford to get or find good armor. Even full set in my master Armor i have som issues, Greens should not be able to 1 shot me, especially when there are 5 or 6 that rush together, Acubas Nest being one, and The Kanatos Jailor can 1 shot me. Imagine what its like for lower level and new players. Partys are fun yes, but they deffinatly should not be NEEDED to run a level.

Should make it so we can use the other slots of the Guild Skill and Buffs instead of just 3. Ideas- Make it similar to house upgrade and have to pay 50m for one slot or something like that, dont go cash shop as this is something i think everyone should be able to get. Another thought when you reach a certain guild house, it unlocks 1 spot for members and so on. 

Thank you ~ Taraquin

By beckxD - 3/5/2014 9:06:53 PM
should put a chat on the forum page so this page of a game where you can solve some problems faster either by an administrator or between players
By BeautyMaiden - 3/11/2014 1:51:21 AM

[Suggestion] about merging all stages in deathmatch, team match, relay match together.

Relay match should has more stages, the stage in present has so many advantages for range and AOE classes (the ring is so small, nowhere to run or hide). Melee classes don't have a chance in relay. Especially the demonisher become ultimate in relay when she transforms into demon, completely no where to run from the demon.

Some of deathmatch stages are very interesting like Merchant's Road or Hall of Champion... These stages should be added to Team match and Relay Match, it shall increase the stragetry for battles.

[ Suggestion] about the Special Super Armor (SSA). This SSA is only on Demon and Guardian. This SSA is like SA but cannot be grabbed. I think they should only get SA, remove the SSA. The demon form of demonisher and SSA form of Guardian are very annoying, they just buff that and charge straight to us because they know that they cannot be interupted. Especially demon form is fast and has big AOE (Flare Tornado is faster than BM speed @@). Why does SSA exist in PVP? Not make any sense.

[Suggestion] about Skill lock of Soul Burn of Taoist. Should decrease duration time to 5s, 6s. 12s is too too too long in PVP.

[Suggestion] about Super Armor buff of Reaper and Taoist. Remove them completely or decrease duration time to 7s, 8s. 12s is too long. And they don't deserve to have this OP skill. Reaper and Taoist alone are OP themselves without that buff.

By ramboy - 3/18/2014 3:58:15 AM

I suggest you completely remove the Character Renamer or atleast regulate the premium. Scammers keep getting away because they always change their names. If any player wants to change name, they must file a ticket.

By Raines - 3/23/2014 12:30:28 PM

I realy love this game. It is awesome!

I suggest one event like the event [C9] Sale - Random Gear Chests (Jan 15, 2014 ~ Jan 27, 2014).

And I suggest to include the Karas Set and Dainlard set.

Thanks.

By ZetaZaku - 4/5/2014 7:54:13 AM

Hi ppl one question... Hero support chest for mystic are missing...is that a bug?

By (GM)Indopa - 7/5/2012 6:31:35 PM

Greetings,

C9 Actionists.

Please give your feedback and suggestions for the future of C9. Contents, services, bugs and etc are welcomed. Our desire is to become #1 Unrivaled Action RPG. Your voices are the future of C9. We will deliver your valuable suggestions directly to the studio.

Thank you,

C9 Support Team.