Advanced Skill Simulator (All Classes)

http://forums.webzen.com/Topic831703.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By KaiserFlamecross - 3/11/2013 11:14:04 AM
Been using this skill simulator too, found it on a Blog by a C9 JP player. Its very well made and up to date.
By The92Ghost - 3/11/2013 11:23:03 AM

KaiserFlamecross (3/11/2013)
Been using this skill simulator too, found it on a Blog by a C9 JP player. Its very well made and up to date.

Yes it is, I just wanted for it to be on English because I can't really navigate with it, knowing nothing to where I go and so on... :(

By caribgamer - 3/11/2013 11:50:47 AM
The92Ghost (3/11/2013)

Yes it is, I just wanted for it to be on English because I can't really navigate with it, knowing nothing to where I go and so on... :(

If you read the guide or even the TL;DR version i recommended using the Google Chrome web browser which will translate the site/ skill names for you, thus making it easier to navigate.

By Jigawatt - 3/12/2013 6:50:26 PM
Cool I've seen the grid around in the forums but didn't realize it could be translated in Chrome. 
By Viney101 - 3/12/2013 8:22:28 PM
Everyone is going to be forced to learn to play Gunslinger from 20 and then on. That being said, I highly recommend you set your build up as you go. It's a great way to learn what skills work, and the majority of people that know how to make builds will know as they go how to build their gunslinger up. ^^
By Naktis - 3/13/2013 4:22:26 AM
There was english one , why those ppl wont update that one for us ? I heard they all rage quit if thats so , someone could take what they started and finish...
By thestrange - 3/13/2013 5:13:26 AM
thanks! 
By Viney101 - 3/14/2013 10:37:24 PM

I'm gonna bump this with an important find.

I went back to the KR site where I got Blade Dancer builds, and I went to the link for Gunslinger (Bullet Shooter) and got a list of builds.

http://thisisgame.com/c9/sksim_list.php?class1=HUNTER&class2=BULLETSHOOTER

This will have a list of builds. Click on one and the whole build will show up. I'd suggest looking through the builds and seeing if any of them strike your interest.

It will show up with a list of builds. Clicking on one will show it, and you'll be able to see how much SP is used and how much is left over. It's a much more traditional look than the JP one, but know that it doesn't have the Soulist in it, in case you want to try to use whenever we get that class most likely in 6 months to a year.

By Koziol - 11/13/2013 7:18:50 AM
I'm using Google Chrome and I have no problems.
By outSkills - 11/14/2013 1:58:20 AM

Good job with explaining it :)

I use the GC and it works fine to me.

By caribgamer - 3/11/2013 11:00:09 AM

DISCLAIMER: I do not own, developed or helped to develop this tool in any way, shape nor form.

Whomever the original creators are, thank you for such a great tool, now to the task at hand.

Since the release of the Gunslinger is around the corner, the topic of build(s) came into play, so with some searching around i came across a JP skill simulator that has skill simulation for all the classes...(yes, even Soullist) and even some other neat, unique and interesting features. I will try to explain the tool and showcase it to the best of my ability.

First of all the URL for the tool is: http://orange.pepo.jp/c9/

SS:-

Mozilla Firefox:

Google Chrome:

Notice the first SS (Firefox) has the skills in japanese while Chrome translated the skills/ site to english which makes it easier to use, however chrome does not load all the elements on the page which i indicated with the red square. That section has tabs which make it able to filter out Action/Command/Passive Skills and shows the amount of remaining SP. Although the translated Chrome version doesn't allow filtering, there is a small workaround to check remaining SP but we'll get to that later. I recommend using the Chrome (translated)version unless u are familiar with JP which by all means have a field day lol, but for English speakers like me using this with chrome is your best bet.

Buttons:

In Chrome the buttons at the top still show and are fully functional:

Reset - resets the skills back to zero/default learned state.

Output text - this button will bring up a popup textbox with the skill and correspnding levels as to the current simulator build. Additionally this button is a workaround to check the remaining SP also.

Output URL - creates a URL/webpage to publish or share your build if you'd like to.

Nonsense - in essence a "changelog" for the tool.

L/S - changes the size of the skill simulator icons to large or small respectively.

Class Drop-down Box - Drop-down box to select desired class.

Build Name Textbox - Textbox to name the build.

Save/Load - One of the best if not the best feature of the tool is this, the ability to save/load skill builds. The tool allows for up to 12 skill builds (same number of char slots possible, not sure if there is a relation), to be saved or loaded. I'm guessing the site uses cookies or some means to achieve this, also this is where the name textbox goes hand in hand with the save/load feature so it will save the name and allow it to be loaded with just a few simple clicks.

Final Notes:

The tool is very well designed and rather complete imho, neat features and accurate, id recommend anyone to use it, whether new players or experienced ones, especially now since the skill simulator2 that was in development seemed to have stopped. The only thing that I would change on this tool, is the ability to select level and continent, SP quests etc like the older simulator on c9.mmosite.com, however the tool was build to accommodate all of wat was mentioned up to level 63 and up to the 5th continent (Sarad's) SP quests so you have the correct 1555 SP available to use.

So yeah, thats basically it, anything not clear or if you think could be explained better, leave a comment or pm me and once again the link http://orange.pepo.jp/c9/

TL;DR - All Classes skill simulator, http://orange.pepo.jp/c9/ copy the link and open in the Google Chrome web browser which will fully translate the page to English.