i cant read anything on screen of mu :/

Bring my Escudera back!

Fair Lady of Vigor0us

Post #250899
Posted 6/2/2012 7:58:33 PM
Ultimate Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 1/18/2014 3:18:51 PM
btw it can be traded a maximun of 5 times after that cant be traded anymore the max i got was with 2 slots but it was book i think scroll is better. it does good dmg by itself so imagine a +4 slots with decent options.
Post #251278
Posted 6/2/2012 8:03:03 PM
Ultimate Member

Last Login: 8/7/2012 5:36:27 PM
what are the slots for and how do you upgrade them (bless/souls)?
Post #251280
Posted 6/3/2012 5:36:09 AM
Legendary Member

Last Login: 3/16/2014 2:24:51 PM
Just wanted to ask the same lol What are those slots for? Can u also drop something u can upgrade it with?
Post #251851
Posted 6/3/2012 6:42:38 AM
Legendary Member

Last Login: 12/14/2012 9:58:59 AM
ShowYourPain (6/2/2012)

Acheron Map or from boss like Gordon, Barlog etc.

BBRG, what rate is needed to overrate that monster being MG?

I don't overrate it actually. It is my elemental defense.

MG has base defense AGI/5, so my elemental defense is slightly over 300 with that AGI, even without the item. Why I take so much damage before I have the item? It was mainly because of no element penalty (takes 120% element damage). Once I have the fire scroll +0 my elemental def is around 370+, but 100% damage can no longer break my defense. Devilfairy of water attacks can still make 70+ water damage on me.

Actually I tested AMG with 1950AGI in the test server that was able to afk boss spot without pot, but problem is AMG cannot kill them fast (low base damage can only barely break defense with the counter element, with 860STR as I planned it will be 2~100 damage even with the correct scroll +9, while AE will be doing 400~500 damage).

So I came up with the idea to make an AE with 2.6k AGI just to solo on this map.

And I'm prepared to bring dread news to all of you: This shit appears to work in cc, what I have not confirmed yet is if the element damage is visible (it is invisible on the attacker side). If it is invisible you will have to guess the element your opponents have (although this could be quite funny, it's very lame)...

Anyway like I said before, only ABK can tank elemental damage from AE, all other classes just have no chance to survive. Permanent teleport with ice/lightning/meteorite could also be insanely ridiculous. Most other class pvp would mostly be a matter of who hit first.

B>Berserker Armor, Kantata Ring of Poison

"Bypass cant kill pro, therefore useless." -Bmobility, Soul Master, Chaos Castle Level 5.
Post #251960
Posted 6/3/2012 7:36:56 AM
Supreme Member

Last Login: 9/1/2013 8:28:03 PM
BBRG (6/3/2012)
ShowYourPain (6/2/2012)

Acheron Map or from boss like Gordon, Barlog etc.

BBRG, what rate is needed to overrate that monster being MG?

I don't overrate it actually. It is my elemental defense.

MG has base defense AGI/5, so my elemental defense is slightly over 300 with that AGI, even without the item. Why I take so much damage before I have the item? It was mainly because of no element penalty (takes 120% element damage). Once I have the fire scroll +0 my elemental def is around 370+, but 100% damage can no longer break my defense. Devilfairy of water attacks can still make 70+ water damage on me.

Actually I tested AMG with 1950AGI in the test server that was able to afk boss spot without pot, but problem is AMG cannot kill them fast (low base damage can only barely break defense with the counter element, with 860STR as I planned it will be 2~100 damage even with the correct scroll +9, while AE will be doing 400~500 damage).

So I came up with the idea to make an AE with 2.6k AGI just to solo on this map.

And I'm prepared to bring dread news to all of you: This shit appears to work in cc, what I have not confirmed yet is if the element damage is visible (it is invisible on the attacker side). If it is invisible you will have to guess the element your opponents have (although this could be quite funny, it's very lame)...

Anyway like I said before, only ABK can tank elemental damage from AE, all other classes just have no chance to survive. Permanent teleport with ice/lightning/meteorite could also be insanely ridiculous. Most other class pvp would mostly be a matter of who hit first.

lol, actually all this makes me more excited to play mu, so not so boring anymore :)

Post #252046
Posted 6/3/2012 8:21:27 AM
Ultimate Member

Last Login: 4/13/2014 2:54:17 AM

have all elements. lemme know if u need ^^ btw, what are those slots for? Maybe if book has four slots, you can combine all elements? for example you find book of magic (wind)+4 slots. So you put book of magic (fire), book of magic (earth), book of magic (water) in it and you have book of magic +earth+wind+fire+water?? Does it work that way or those slots are like for seeds?

another question: how come interface is ok with you guys? Mine really *****s, everything is so small, letters go on each other.. You have everything ok with ur mu. How can i fix it? Is it ok playing only with full screen?

----------------------------------

IGN: Ballhog

Member of 13thSign Ally

TEAM USA

Post #252127
Posted 6/3/2012 11:19:26 AM
Ultimate Member

Last Login: 7/23/2013 6:50:44 AM

I quit mu some time ago, today I log in to test a CC... I fogot about this update just wanted to play 1 cc like in old times...

Then an MG without an ancient set waste me 15 sd and kill me in few seconds after I got pissed (I thought he had hack). I was never beaten before by an MG, and this one did not even have an ancient set to explain his dmg. When I finished CC I asked myself wtf if webzen really *****ed up this game or if he was hack. Then this good MG take his time to explain me, even duel me to show me... And yes, this new system works at CC, its kinda annoying I guess now duels will last few seconds, the one who strikes first may win.

Anyway I quit mu some time ago for good, I thought with hacks, dupes and unbalanced pvp due to RF was enought, now this hehe. Enjoy.

Post #252392
Posted 6/3/2012 4:58:27 PM
Paramount Member

Last Login: 6/28/2012 11:31:37 PM

Im only curiosity about this new system, by the time im not playing anymore CC or any active events.

First: The big sowdown caused by that crappy interface and second, u confirmed me what i spect that this works anywhere, so my CC char its Ruined. Thats looks really unfair

I have few qestions since i cant get any of these **** scrolls to test for myself.

This damage How is calculated? Its affected by skill, magic or any riser? Wings absorb or dd% sb? If both players have an Scroll so they can defend agaist elemental damage, what happens if one of them dont have Scroll?

An what about mobs? The rest of mobs out of Acheron... they have elemental defense? So even if im a noob but equiped any of this can make a relatively good dmg to a monster no cares about their defense? In taht case hunt will be easier. Specially for Rfs who tends to hit always minimun dmg!

Pasion (3/12/2012)

im 100% its fake, he must be total id1ot and sick person to spend 4k usd for some pixels called xAA+15

fake 101% or no lifer

Post #252822
Posted 6/3/2012 6:58:44 PM
Supreme Member

Last Login: 2/4/2013 7:56:19 PM
Hi.. how can i go to acheron map? i been looking it from the list of map, but there's no acheron on the list?
Post #252949