Posted 7/24/2012 4:31:58 AM
Supreme Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 8/19/2012 8:03:37 AM

Ok here goes when purchasing the Cash Warehouse Key the description is misleading. I purchased it and got a warehouse of 95 slots for cash shop items. But in the description is says and i quote "This key allows you to use the Paid Warehouse [95 slots] no ewhere does it say that it's for cash shop items.

Now if i had to guess what it was and such i would've taken that money to buy freakin lottery tickets as the odds are about the same... I believe i got robbed as i tried sending a ticket and was told that once a sell is done it's done... let's be honnest here if i kill someone it's not the guy next to me that will pay for the crime. You put a lousy description and i lose 1480 w coins.

What i want is the 1480 back so i can purchase the ridiculously high priced Warehouse expension [5 slots].

"Please keep in mind that all cash shop items are non-refundable"

~I don''t want a refund i want the proper item~

"We apoligise for your misunderstanding of our description, this is non-refundable"

~I know it is for F*** sakes you seem to not understand that i don''t want a refund i want the PROPER ITEM~

"As stated before there are no refunds, but feel free to contact us if you have anymore issues"

Maybe if i say it this way: "Me no refund me want item want. you keep money me only item"

Post #365684
Posted 7/25/2012 5:55:09 AM
Supreme Member

Last Login: 8/19/2012 8:03:37 AM

Hello... WAKE UP WEBZEN we need an answer here... are you gonna do something about this or just keep hiding under a rock... You know if you make a mistake it's your responsibility to make up for it...

I swear if you don't answer to this post i will spam the support email till you do you robbed me of 1480 W coins and i will get them back. READ YOUR TOS if it's good for me then it's good for you!!!

"Please keep in mind that all cash shop items are non-refundable"

~I don''t want a refund i want the proper item~

"We apoligise for your misunderstanding of our description, this is non-refundable"

~I know it is for F*** sakes you seem to not understand that i don''t want a refund i want the PROPER ITEM~

"As stated before there are no refunds, but feel free to contact us if you have anymore issues"

Maybe if i say it this way: "Me no refund me want item want. you keep money me only item"

Post #368456
Posted 7/25/2012 7:27:33 AM
Ultimate Member

Last Login: 3/2/2013 10:18:07 AM
I just bought half an hour ago...if any I've read the forums,none of this would happen, but the gm at least can use some common sense! who's gonna buy cash item till that much?! 95 slots for cash items not to mention each char also have 95 cash slot again which total up to 190 slot ONLY FOR CASH ITEMS. plus the warehouse store is not even enough for one character, man this is like robbery lol. If they aint doing anything bout tis I'm not buying the overpriced cash anymore. please update me too if u got any news :((

SEA Celestial Is Searching for Loyal & Active Powerushing lvl MY/SG/PH Members! Click Here to Join
Post #368656
Posted 7/25/2012 6:56:36 PM

Last Login: 6/2/2013 7:13:44 PM
Yeah, I fell into this scenario as well.  Thought I was buying a sweet warehouse expansion package for all my characters on my account - only to find out that it is for cash shop items only?  I thought I had my bases covered too.  I took the time to check and make sure that the "paid" expansion warehouse key wasn't temporary space (i.e. 7 days) since some free MMOs do that (i.e. Mabinogi).  Really wish I could get my Wcoins back and get rid of that cash warehouse storage space.  I'll never reach a point in the game where it will become needed.  I can't even place the 5 or so "cash items" I have in there because they are all bound to character (not like they are taking up general inventory space anyway).

I hope no one else coincidentally falls victum to this, because I have a feeling that I won't be getting my Wcoins back.  Hopefully, Webzen will be more descriptive about what some the cash items do for us players so that we won't feel cheated in the future because of things like this.
Post #369315
Posted 7/26/2012 3:47:20 PM
Supreme Member

Last Login: 8/10/2012 11:16:31 PM

Hi Vaxy, 

I posted a topic similar to yours some days ago, at my count, more then 10 people did the same thing, and at my topic, more 6 people said that they did it too..

And I agree.

The item description says NOTHING about "Cash items only"...

But I guess they just don't care.. No one says when they are wrong.

Post #371541
Posted 7/26/2012 6:40:26 PM

Thank you for the consideration towards us, Uriel.  You have encouraged me to submit a ticket via Direct Inquiries as well.  Hope this helps us all and prevents a scenario like this from happening in the future.

Kind regards,

Wayne

Post #371748
Posted 7/26/2012 7:52:25 PM
Ultimate Member

Last Login: 3/2/2013 10:18:07 AM
meh, we all did wrote in you know, you think we just let our 1480 wcoins fly away like that? all you guys could reply was ' 

Thank you for contacting the C9 Support Team. Please be reminded that we are not liable for the account owner’s negligence. The item  description shows when you hover the mouse over the item. We would like to thank you for your understandingt. If you have other concerns please feel free to contact us.

I was like -__-. Well, your 'item description' is totally misleading,not many players are that wise to figure that out themselves its for CASH ITEM only,or some might even spend their hard earned money just to buy that and found out it was totally useless. I'm sure we're not the first and definitely not going to be the last.

SEA Celestial Is Searching for Loyal & Active Powerushing lvl MY/SG/PH Members! Click Here to Join
Post #371866
Posted 7/26/2012 9:33:06 PM

The way it said "gives access to paid warehouse" made me think that it was extra warehouse space that you had to pay a timely subscription to keep access at first.  I googled it and found nothing about it, so I deemed my assumption untrue.  With that in mind, I went ahead and bought it - thinking that it was simply a bundle that was similar to the "Inventory Expansion [6 slots] x 6" package.  I wouldn't be as disappointed as I am now if I hadn't googled it at all, because I was actually trying to be careful before purchasing the Paid Warehouse Key to make sure there was no catch or any lost in translation with the description of the item from the cash shop.  To call me negligent now would be a little insulting because I made an effort and spent a few good minutes searching up info on the item from other sources.  It's just too bad and unfortunate that I didn't run across anything about it saying that it was for CASH SHOP ITEMS ONLY in bright red crayon font haha.

But I still want to give Webzen the benefit of a doubt.  I don't want to believe that this was a scam by them.  Maybe poor translation from Japanese or whatever language to English with the text inside the description of the item within the cash shop.  I don't know.  All I know is that when I saw the item in the cash shop and saw that it was 95 spaces for 1,480 wcoins, it did not say anything about it in the description there that it was for cash shop items only.
Post #372004
Posted 7/27/2012 12:12:12 AM

Last Login: 2/5/2013 10:28:05 AM

Aww Wayne how thoughtful of of you when webzen doesn't give a sh1t about us

Its not like we're hackersor anything can't they do anything to compensate their loyal gamers?

Arent they in the midst of improving their game? Well I think the first thing is to listen TO your gamers stead of setting the stupid rules by urself. After all that they still can blame us it's our own fault, it's like everyone is looking at a hot girl and blame shes too hot to look at.

Post #372231
Posted 7/24/2012 5:32:50 AM
Supreme Member

Last Login: 4/7/2013 5:08:50 AM

Same here.

Bought this really senceless item, which is totally overpriced for that what it does.

Bought it too cause wrong descpription and had to use is, since there is now way to get wcoins back.

regards Lhyn

Post #365797

Reading This Topic

Your Time Global Server Time