a Question about which Element to use.

Posted 8/5/2012 3:56:39 PM

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 8/17/2012 3:13:09 AM

I wanted to ask how can i know which element can i put on my weapon? I mean how to know my skills use which Element.. and which Element  to use on resistance?

Is it true that all melee classes use Earth Element ?

I'm a PHY Taoist

Thanks!

Post #391946
Posted 8/6/2012 12:05:55 AM
Supreme Member

Last Login: 9/22/2012 8:46:10 AM

if you're in the third continenth it's earth, element it changes your basic and skill attack(that has no element into the enchanment element)

they said that

Vimpelli = water element

Runnersville = earth element

Waterford = i dunno

Post #392503
Posted 8/6/2012 1:00:13 AM
Ultimate Member

Last Login: 9/26/2012 3:57:07 AM

Here is what I've gathered so far, corret me if im wrong.

1st and 2nd continent, don't bother thinking about elements, you'll get past these places blazing fast.

3rd continent, most mobs are weak against earth type attacks, so stacking earth damage gems and earth jewellery increases your damage.

If you check your skill, it says "100% physical damage" or "100 water damage", this is how you know if the skill itself has elemental damage.

With your basic attack on fighter classes, you do only physical damage, no elements at all, and atleast on Blademaster, you have 0 elemental skills. So by putting earth gems on your weapons, you change your damage to earth (in pve only), this way you deal more damage to earth weak mobs.

Im not 100% sure if all your physical skills turn into elemental attack also, but it did seem to boost my damage quite a bit getting 27.5% earth damage.

And a question regarding the same subject, what does this xx% mean on elemental damage?

Do I do, lets say normal 1000 hit + 27.5% on top of that as elemental, or does it turn 27.5% of that 1000 into elemental, or something totally different?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Webzen Fix BM! Global players aren''t any worse than Korean! Restore BM back to same as every other version!

Post #392546

Reading This Topic

Your Time Global Server Time