Posted 9/18/2012 12:31:37 PM
Ultimate Member

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 1/7/2013 5:41:03 AM

First to say, that i have what it's needed to be an average player as reaperess, played long time with that class on KN. And here already with a win strike on ranked of 44 games. I currently have 3 builds for PVP: 2 similar to each other and 1 at the other end of the rainbow. But still need some comments and advice on certain skills. For sharing those builds - only to ppl that give their opinion about the problems i have.

Death tide: Used it once in builds, amazingly useless on my opinion in PVP, no matter the buff it gives, and usually i take the points for it from the passive Critical. Do you think that can be used somehow for advantage in PVP ?

Soul Storm: It can be used as a finishing of a combo, also couldn't find it useful, except the buffs it has.

Death Squeeze and Hell Spirit: Have seen some ppl using them on builds around the forums, still not sure they are really useful...

Jagged Wound and Death Scythe: I see them as a popular choice on Webzen, no idea why, maybe they were nerfed on KN, but still looking on them i don't udnerstand the made choice.

PS: Sorry for my english ;)

Post #491463
Posted 9/18/2012 5:21:10 PM
Supreme Member

Last Login: 4/21/2014 6:49:58 AM

Death tide: are you using it in pvp like long ranged skill? if u do like that, very sure it is useless. you try use it when you get very close to enemy hitting by venom strike. it is x8 damg, and yes, buff and debuff also

Soul storm: this is the other venom strike to hold enemy in the air when u use assault combination, why it is useless?? or u can use it like a ground hit to connect combo, but it is slow when use alone.

Jagged wound: slow and not deal high damg, not worth to use 10SP for the 1st skill

Death Scythe: this is an optional choice, a ground hit to connect combo. But reaper already have 3 skills for ground hit

Post #491859
Posted 9/19/2012 10:35:27 PM

Last Login: 8/30/2013 10:16:46 PM

Death tide: In mine opinion if u hit with this very close to enemy its hit all 8 hits in 1 target !  In Global Servers Crititcal max is 70% you dont need passive skill for make more !

Soul Storm : For me 1 lvl is enuth to finish combo series !

Jagged Wound : Slow change skill has a prity nice dmg but still its change skill in mine opinion you dont have a time for waste time for change ! 

(Thanks Tiantao post fixed)

Post #494068
Posted 9/19/2012 11:14:19 PM
Ultimate Member

Last Login: 7/19/2013 5:30:42 AM

hi Soulmind i think u mistake some of the name with other skill ^^

Death Squeeze and Hell Spirit: they are passive skill.

Death Squeeze >> Effect is bleeding
Hell Spirit >> increase Hp and Magic def
to me i maxed Death Squeeze, its seem useless but is it? 
however Hell Spirit is useless, when max it. it only gives 40 to50 hp(too little) and 100+ magic def.

Death Scythe: is Command skill
it help to hit ground up to air, but my finger not so flexible XD. so still lvl 0

i think thats all to soulmind

Death tide: good at "close" range but it cannot hit those fall on the ground, if it can ..... ppl will complaint.
however to me it is useless, reaper has "too many skill" that can hit ground and do not need to be that "close" 

Soul Storm: use it with Hell Breach is the best, you dont have to put it in quick slot.
can be lvl 1 or more is alright.
but if u use this skill alone..... it is useless....to me it is very hard to control, maybe not to others

Jagged Wound: useless to me. lvl 0 
btw only last hit of this skill can hit ground >.> and push opponent far away.
maybe can use it in pvp >.> push them down the ring lols.
but it is too slow =.= hard to combo after using that skill

Post #494096
Posted 9/20/2012 7:21:32 AM
Ultimate Member

Thank you for all of the comments, i plan to make my ultimate build finally :)

Post #494929
Posted 9/21/2012 2:29:31 AM

Last Login: 8/30/2013 10:16:46 PM
Share with us your Ultimate Build Final for Global 57 lvl Gap , If you can Send a Excel file like your did before ! Cool
Post #496267
Posted 9/22/2012 4:24:44 AM
Ultimate Member

I will send my new build in Excel, but i wanted to lvl up to 57 first, but lately too much work, and still stuck at 54.

Post #498391
Posted 9/24/2012 10:47:34 PM

Last Login: 10/9/2012 7:45:38 AM

Death Tide: is not too usefull imho. It may hit hard, it may have a strong debuff, but i have yet to see it's potential to hit successfully. I don't see the point in dumping sp into a skill that MAY be effective...

That being said i still wana test some stuff with it.

Jagged wound: is close to suicide in pvp...

Hell Scythe: do you rly need another pick up/floor attack?... There are several attacks that connect better into combos...

Post #504223
Posted 9/25/2012 12:14:30 AM

Last Login: 12/26/2013 2:38:13 PM

Tiantao (9/19/2012)

hi Soulmind i think u mistake some of the name with other skill ^^

Death Squeeze and Hell Spirit: they are passive skill.

Death Squeeze >> Effect is bleeding
Hell Spirit >> increase Hp and Magic def
to me i maxed Death Squeeze, its seem useless but is it? 
however Hell Spirit is useless, when max it. it only gives 40 to50 hp(too little) and 100+ magic def.

Death Scythe: is Command skill
it help to hit ground up to air, but my finger not so flexible XD. so still lvl 0

i think thats all to soulmind

Death tide: good at "close" range but it cannot hit those fall on the ground, if it can ..... ppl will complaint. 
however to me it is useless, reaper has "too many skill" that can hit ground and do not need to be that "close" 

Soul Storm: use it with Hell Breach is the best, you dont have to put it in quick slot. 
can be lvl 1 or more is alright.
but if u use this skill alone..... it is useless....to me it is very hard to control, maybe not to others

Jagged Wound: useless to me. lvl 0 
btw only last hit of this skill can hit ground >.> and push opponent far away. 
maybe can use it in pvp >.> push them down the ring lols.
but it is too slow =.= hard to combo after using that skill

Hell Spirit >> increase Hp and Magic def? 

no it does not increase hp.. its increases the healt stat.

it only gives 40 to50 hp(too little)

the health stat increase hp somewhat more then just 1 per stat.. and it also increases physical defence aswel.

I have noticed this skill gives a decent amout of "HP" along with both magic and physical defence.

Post #504291
Posted 9/25/2012 7:21:08 AM

Last Login: 9/28/2012 1:07:07 AM

How to counter with

- ranger ?

- blademaster ?

- taoist

- assassin

- warden ?

Iam very upset with reaperess.

No guard..

Long cooldown..

a little charge which get long cooldown..

but the most problem of mine is " I cant pvp with ranger"

Almost lose..

Post #504959

Reading This Topic

Your Time Global Server Time